It's delicious, he doesn't really believe it, I'm afraid the emperor thinks it's delicious.

    But if these words were said directly, it would be too disrespectful to the emperor.

    Knowing that he still didn't believe it, Long Xu picked up the water on the side and poured it into the pot, "Husband, look." When

    a bowl of water was poured down, the smoke from the pot that had been coming out of the pot suddenly decreased, and it began to slowly Spread out around.

    The choking smoke dissipated, and the contents of the pot finally revealed their true contents. It was a fish, the fish was fried golden, and the soup was also golden.

    It was completely different from the picture of the pitch-black mass that Xiaoguazi guessed. Not only was the fish not fried, but the onion, ginger, garlic and some spices were put in the pot in a decent manner.

    The onion, ginger, and garlic are all cut to about the same size. It looks very delicate and delicate. If you don’t know, you may think that some chef in the restaurant cut it.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 664 General VS Stunning Prisoner of War 82

    This, this, this...was actually made by the emperor?

    Seeing the exquisite fish in the pot, Xiao Guazi was so shocked that his jaw almost dropped.

    The emperor, who has always kept his fingers in the sun, actually cooked a fish in a decent manner, and the cooking was even better than him.

    This is simply unbelievable. If those people in the palace saw it, their eyeballs would probably fall out of fright.

    And...

    At the same time as the true appearance of the dishes was revealed, a burst of aroma that made people move their index fingers came to the nostrils.

    Smelling the aroma, Xiaoguazi unexpectedly felt a little hungry, and the hand that was holding Long Xu to grab his spatula could not help but let go.

    Seeing that Xiaoguazi was hungry from the delicious food in front of him, Long Xu smiled triumphantly, and withdrew his hand holding the spatula from his hand.

    He took out the chopsticks that were placed next to him, held a piece of fish meat and fed it to his lips, "Try it, is it delicious?"

    Xiaoguazi didn't want to eat it, but smelling the aroma, he subconsciously opened his mouth.

    The taste is not as delicious as it looks. It is ordinary, but it is definitely not unpalatable. It has reached the level of ordinary people's home cooking.

    It was exactly as he expected.

    "It's delicious." But Xiaoguazi still praised her.

    In a short period of time, it is very rare to be able to cook such a dish that can reach the entrance level from a nobleman who has never done any work.

    Couldn't ask for more from him.

    What's more, this is probably the first time since the emperor was born, he condescended to cook for someone.