"Ah! But I still want to know more!" I said. I really want to know about the artifact she mentioned.

"Sorry, but I can't tell you more about it," Kallen denied my request.

"Just a little... Please ?" I pleaded but Kallen still said no.

"I know that you're curious, but I'm really sorry. So please little miss, go take a rest," Kallen said again.

Seems like it's useless to beg and plead to her, so I decided to take a rest and leave it be.

I lay down and looked up towards the prison's roof, I didn't know that things would end up like this... And Alan... Was he ok ? I hope he didn't get into any sort of trouble when running away... I hoped that he was safe right now from the guard or the cloaked figure earlier...

Wait, why am I worrying about him so much? He can take care of himself easily, but still, even trying to avoid it, I can't help but to worry for him a little... Ahhhh...! I think I should just get some sleep like what Miss Kallen said.

I closed my eyes trying to sleep and clearing my mind. Eventually I did it as I felt my body slowly but surely relaxing.

[Timeskip]

"Kiana! Your mother and brother are here!" A guard shouted.

I was half awake due to waking up in a sudden because of the guard shouting.

"I... have a mother... and... a brother... ?"

"That's it! Move along! I don't want to see you again," The guard said as he opened up the prison door.

I looked at Kallen, a little worried about her

"Kallen... What about you ?" I asked.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. Now go back to your loved ones," she said with a smile.

The guard then pushed me out.

"Enough with the talk! Now get out of here!"

"Yaaa! Stop pushing me!!" I said.

"Ahem! It seems like my sister has caused some great trouble," someone said.

"My apologies, good sir, for my daughter's behavior. She tends to be rebellious sometimes," another one said.

Wait, both of them sounded familiar...

When I turned around to the source, I was greeted by a sight that somehow made me dumbfounded.

Yup... I saw Bronya with a parasol wearing a 70's dress. Then, beside her was Alan in a Viscount attire.

"What a spoiled brat! You got your mom all worried sick!" Bronya said with the same expressionless face as usual.

"And that also includes me, little sister," Alan said with a smug smile while adjusting his cravat tie.

'Ummm...." Was all I could say.

"Come on! Let's get out of here before the guard protests again," Alan said and we all went out. Of course, the guard let loose of my cuff beforehand as a sign of me not being a prisoner anymore.

We walked through the market and since I haven't eaten anything, I secretly snatched an apple and took a bite out of it.

"Bronya. This VR tutorial is weird and super dangerous. I fell and almost died yesterday," I said.

"The Bronya assumes that Subject Kiana accidentally accessed a secret file that can only be accessed by a member of the Kaslana family. It took The Bronya some time to hack through the data to get in," Bronya said.