Chapter Sixteen

Kiera and Nichole went on a total of 58 missions of collecting information. Never once was Kiera allowed to know what they were collecting and never once did she peek into a folder to study its contents.
Nichole and Kiera had just returned from their 59th mission. They handed the documents over to an ecstatic Alexander who tried to kiss their cheeks again, but both successfully managed to dodge him. After they left his tent, Nichole headed off to the dining tent whilst Kiera went in search of Bennett. When she'd finally found him he was sat in the training area lifting weights.
Muscles. Fuck. He's hot. Damn.
"Hey. How did it go today?" He smiled, putting the weight back on the ground.
"It was good" she nodded, her eyes trying but failing not to run over his body.
"I think you deserve a surprise" he smiled widely, wiping away his sweat with a towel.
"A surprise? What kind of surprise?"
"If I tell you, then it isn't much of a surprise" he closed the space between them, slipping his hand into hers "Let me get fixed up and I'll meet you by the entrance. Okay?"
"So the surprise is out there" Bennett couldn't help but smile at her.
"Maybe. Maybe not" he teased lightly, before he headed off towards his tent, smiling all the way. Bennett met Kiera at the entrance a few moments later before they headed back onto the streets of Eden. They stayed close to the buildings as they moved ensuring they were kept out of sight of the patrols and the lights along the wall of the city. Bennett stopped outside of a tall building that was mostly destroyed, it was tucked away near the wall, it was a building from the old world.
"This is it" he told her, his voice low.
"I'm not surprised. You have a thing for run down buildings" she teased lightly with a smile that he could just about see in the dark of the night.
"Come on" he tugged her inside by her hand, dropping it when they reached the crumbling stairs so that she could climb the stairs without falling. They climbed and climbed until they reached the last floor, which had remained somewhat intact despite the thirteen years since it was damaged. Kiera moved through the room, marvelling at how well kept the room was and how much like Bennett it reminded her of. It was crumbling in some places and in others it looked like a home, it was so much like him, it was perfect.
"Take a look at this" Bennett moved towards a large window and pushed it open, revealing the dark sky along with the skyline of Eden, the homes, the work offices, the town hall. Their beautiful home. No wonder the truth was so well hidden. Beauty masks everything. Kiera held her hand out in the now pouring rain, feeling the cold drops pepper along her skin, sending a shiver up her spine. Bennett moved to her side, watching the rain fall with her, Kiera dropped her arm back to her side, the thunder beginning to boom and light up the sky. The sound of the rain hitting the building only grew louder as the thunder flashed harsher against the sky. Kiera moved into Bennett's warm arms, the goosebumps along her skin fading as he held her.
"I love you" She whispered.
"I love you, Kiera" he told her, tipping her chin upwards so that he could meet her eyes. He leant down slowly, connecting their lips in a gentle kiss.
"Bennett" Kiera muttered against his lips.
"What is it?" He asked, pulling away slightly so that he could study her face. She had pulled her lip between her teeth, her breathing was slightly harder. She was nervous.
"What is it?" He repeated.
"Make love to me"
"Your sure?"
"I don't want anyone else. Please. I want you" he kissed her again gently, giving her the chance to change her mind.
"The way that you spoke about my scar...can you show me yours?" Kiera put some space between them, turning her back to him she began slowly unbuttoning her shirt. Button by button, until the fabric lay open on her shoulders. Her breaths were coming quick and shallow, her nerves were haywire.
"It's okay. You can show me. Please" Kiera let her shirt slip slowly down her shoulders, bit by bit, letting her burn reveal itself to him. It stretched from the base of her spine right up under her bra strap.
"How did it happen?" He whispered.
"I don't know. Mom said I was born with it" Kiera didn't know that Bennett had stood up until his warm hand made contact with her back, erupting a gasp from her. His fingers skimmed over her back following the line of her spine, tracing the burnt skin.
"These are burns, Kiera. You weren't born with them" he told her, his voice low as his lips pressed against the skin between her neck and shoulder. Kiera turned herself in his arms, keeping her eyes at his chest until a finger hooked under her chin bringing their eyes together.
"You're beautiful" she smiled, her eyes dropping back to the ground.
"Callum calls me that" Bennett groaned.
"What am I supposed to say to you that he hasn't already said?" He sighed.
"How about...take off your clothes" she slipped her lip between her teeth in nervousness. Bennett moved his hands up to his shirt and began slowly unbuttoning his shirt as Kiera watched. When he reached the last button his hands dropped back to his sides and Kiera's hands moved back to his chest. Her fingers danced along his chest, moving along his muscles until her hands landed at his belt, stopping there. She pressed her lips against his chest, erupting a contented sigh from him.
"Your hands are shaking. We don't have to-"
"I'm ready, Bennett. I want to do this, but I'm frightened, but this is what I want"
"I'll go slow and gentle" he assured her, running a hand through her hair, feeling the soft strands moving between his fingers. She moved her hand back to his buckle, pulling out open. Her nervous hands pushed his pants down and when he tried to kick them off they got caught around his shoes.
"Dammit" he groaned, pulling off his shoes and pants as quickly as he could, when he stood again he saw that Kiera was smiling up at him, holding back a giggle. She looked down at her feet, his eyes dropped, seeing her now bare feet, he laughed.
"I thought it would be better to take them off" she smiled.
"Can I call you ke?" he asked, slipping his hand into hers.
"Ke?"
"Like, the key to my heart" Kiera rushed into his arms, slamming their lips together, she shoved his open shirt off of his shoulders, holding him as close to her as she could get him. Bennett's arms wrapped around her, moving across her body until his hands landed on the waistband of her jeans.
"You can call me anything you want. Just...take off my clothes please" she muttered breathlessly against his cheek. His hands moved slowly, he pulled the button open and dragged down the zipper. His eyes stayed glued to hers as he fell to his knees, pulling down her jeans. Kiera reached behind her and pulled open her bra, letting it join the rest of their clothes on the floor.
"So gorgeous" his hands went to her thighs, those rose as he did, landing on her hips as he stood over her.
"What now?" she almost whispered.
"Lie on the bed" Kiera moved slowly lying on the mattress bedside the window, she shivered. She didn't know if it was nerves or if it was the chill from the open window. Bennett moved to close the window but she stopped him.
"Don't. Leave it" she encouraged, holding her hand out towards him. He moved over her, leaning on his arms careful not to crush her, he brought their lips together, erasing all fear. Bennett leaned back on his heels and looked down at her before he reached for the sides of her panties.
"Can I?" she slipped her bottom lip between her teeth and nodded. He pulled her panties off over her feet before he reached for his own waistband.
"Can I?" He asked again, watching as her eyes drifted down and back up again, she nodded slowly. He slipped off his boxers, letting her eyes run over his naked body.
"Will it hurt?" He moved his body over hers, placing a soft kiss to her lips before he looked down at her.
"A bit, the first time. I'll take care of you" he assured her, kissing her again, this time deeper. Her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him close to her whilst one of his hands tangled in her hair. Kiera broke their kiss, pushing him away lightly with a hand to his chest.
"I'm ready" he moved slowly, lining himself up he waited for her to nod before he started to push inside of her.
"Ow fuck" she winced making him freeze.
"This is the worst part. Its going to hurt for a minute but after that you'll like it" he assured her. Seeing the worry not fading from her face he ran his thumb over her cheek "I'll be gentle"
"Okay" she nodded and as gently as he could he pushed himself completly inside of her "Fuck" she bit.
"Worst part is over" he assured her. For a while he twirled her hair around his fingers and placed little kisses to her neck and chest.
"I'm ready" she told him, wiggling her hips lightly under him. He began thrusting slowly, feeling her legs wrap themselves around his waist.
"So beautiful, Ke" he murmured, his lips trailing up from her neck to interlock with hers.
"It feels good" she murmured breathlessly against his lips. He moved his hand into hers, pushing them up and over her head, his lips moved back to her collarbone.
"Do you feel it? That inner coil winding up, begging to spring free. Do you feel it my Ke?"
"I feel it" she moaned.
"You're my every fantasy. My whole world and more" he murmured against her chest.
"Ben" she gasped.
"Can I finish inside of you?" Her gasps and moans grew louder as she grew closer to the edge "Ke, please. Answer me" he groaned, feeling his own edge growing near.
"Yes. Please. Ben. I want it all. My love" she groaned, one final thrust pushing them both over the edge. The two lay in silence, only the sounds of their harsh breathing reverberating throughout the room.
"My Ke"
"My love"
"My world"
"My life and soul"
"My everything" he kissed her again, pulling her as close to his chest as he could get her.
Home. This is home. Bennett is my home.