He leaned over, his eyes fell on those alluring lips, and he couldn't help but move closer slowly, intending to meet someone's expectations, "Then punish you..." Before he could

    say what the punishment was, the surrounding images froze. .

    Then, several familiar options popped up in front of him.

    Damn multiple choice questions, if you don't come out sooner or later, you have to come out at this time to get in the way of others!

    "Little biscuit!" Su Lang's face turned black like the bottom of a pot, and he turned to stare at the little biscuit next to him.

    Little Biscuit shook her head in fright and explained: [I didn't do it, this... This is automatically popped up by the game system, and I can't control it. 】
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 578 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 92

    "You swear?"

    "I swear by all my deposits, and what I say is absolutely true. If there is a half-truth, then... all deposits will be deducted by the management bureau!" Biscuit swore immediately, not daring to hesitate for a second.

    Seems to be true, all right.

    Su Lang originally wanted to coerce Biscuit to withdraw the option directly, but when he heard that it really swore a poisonous oath, he had no choice but to give up the idea.

    He turned his gaze to the few option bars in front of him, still five options.

    A? Punish Zuo Chao to help you beat your shoulders and rub your back.

    B? Punish Zuo Chao to praise you a hundred times.

    C? Punish Zuo Chao to feed you.

    D? Punish Zuo Chao to help you take a bath.

    E? Random.

    After reading all the options, Su Lang fell into deep thought for three seconds.

    These few options, except for the second option and the last random option, is there any fucking difference between the other options?

    (ー_ー)!! No matter which one you choose, the result is not the same.

    Su Lang thought so, and said so.

    As soon as the words fell, I heard the biscuit next to me tremblingly retort: "Actually, there is still a difference. The words and words are... different." "Get lost!" Su Lang slapped the biscuit flying with his palm

    .

    Then he took a step forward, without even thinking about it, he directly chose the last random option.

    This was the only option he would consider after this option came out.

    After choosing the options very readily, Su Lang stood calmly in place, waiting for the development of the plot.

    The surrounding pictures suddenly resumed their dynamics.

    In front of him, Zuo Chao was still staring at him, waiting for his answer with full expectation.