There is a small table in front of the seat, and a game helmet and some interesting toys are placed on the small table.

    After the person was settled, Zuo Chao pressed a kiss on the forehead of his wife, and got up to go to the field for training, "Good boy, wait for me here. After the training is over, I will go to have breakfast with you. "

    Just got up, but my daughter-in-law grabbed the corner of her clothes.

    "What are you going to do, I want to go with you." He didn't want to stay here alone, Su Lang grabbed the corner of his clothes tightly and refused to let go.

    Zuo Chao had no choice but to explain to him, "I'm going to do mech training, you can't do it because you're not in good health, and you're easy to get hurt like in the past."

    Su Lang immediately stood up and spun around briskly.

    "I feel no pain in my arms and legs now."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 548 "Interstellar" Marries a Little Lover 62

    Mecha, he can do it, he can control the mecha very well.

    It will definitely shock his man! Thinking of the picture of someone with a surprised face, Su Lang felt very happy.

    Looking at someone alive and kicking in front of him, left Chao raised his forehead, and softly broke his fantasy, "Even if your physical strength can keep up, you can't control the mech, and your mental strength is only C-level." In this world, it's

    not Everyone can control a mech.

    To control a mech, in addition to strong physical strength, you also need extremely high mental strength to control the mech flexibly.

    And the minimum level of mental power required to control a mecha is S-level, and anyone who is lower than S-level cannot control a mecha.

    People with S-level spiritual power, whether in the Star Federation or the Hoshino Empire, are rare.

    Most of the Star Federation's mental power level is A-level, and some are even lower, with a mental power level of S or even higher, only 1% of the total population.

    Even if there are more mecha masters in the Hoshino Empire, only 1.5% of the total population can meet this standard.

    Therefore, mecha masters who can control mechas are absolutely rare in the entire interstellar world.

    Su Lang didn't care, "It's okay, isn't it just that the level of mental power is only C level? It will be fine if you drink some mental power booster." It's not that he has never

    piloted a mecha, of course he knows that an S level is required to control a mecha Mental strength.

    But the level of mental power is low, it's not a problem at all, and it's not when we first entered the interstellar era, and now we already have mental power boosters.

    It doesn't matter how bad the initial mental power level is, as long as you drink some mental power booster, you can rise to the desired level.

    Mental booster? Hearing Su Lang's words, Zuo Chao was slightly startled.