Jk - you know how to drive ?

Ananya - better than you...

Jk - can't you just shut up...

Ananya - no , if you have any problem than shut up your ear... ( Satisfy smile)

Jimin - yah jk let it be na , let my sweetheart drive the car let me se how she drive.. ( flirting )

*After saying that Jimin and Arushi sit in front seat and other in back*

Arushi - why are you seating here.. ( cold )

Jimin - so I can admire you ( flirting )

Arushi - oh really,  ( in her mind : ab dikhati hu tujhe bahut shauk hai na AdMiRe karne ka na ruk ab tu..

*After that Arushi start the car and started to drive it in full speed*

Jimin - are not you are driving to fast  ( Little scared )

Arushi - No, I always drive at the same speed (smirk ) why are you scared ?

Jimin - scared and me n-no never ( nervous laugh ) it just that you should not drive that fast.

Jk / taehyung - yeah

Ishika - oh so now you both are also scared ?

Taehyung - yah w-we are not,  right jk?

Jk - y-yesh it just that we are worried about you 3 , what if something happens

Ananya   - oh really, how sweet  ( dramatically ) don't care for us  so much or i will die ( satisfy smile )

Jimin - yah don't say like that , what if something happens to my sweetheart huh.. than who will take care of her

Arushi - no need , I can take care of myself..

*After seeing boys scared, a evil idea pop in Ishika and Ananya mind to make them more scared.... Hehehe they are so evil*

Ishika - Ananya, do you remember when once Arushi was driving car very fast and  had an accident..

Ananya - yeah , I remember..

Taehyung - really ( scared )

Ishika - yeah yeah and she got so my injuries...

Jimin - really, sweetheart are you ok?

Arushi - ( roll her eyes ) it happens 2 year ago , why are you asking now..

Jimin - I am just worried about you ( flirting tone )

Arushi - would you just stop flirting...

Jimin - no Never ( flirting. Tone )

Arushi - ( roll her eyes  )

*And after sometime they reach their destination.. and get out of the car and mrs. Kim and Mrs. Singhania and other also reached...*