, So he sneered at me, and wanted to bet with me that I would not see Mr. Nangong." "

    If I lose, he will tell me to kneel down and bark like a dog in public until he thinks it's enough. I didn't think so, Mr. Du bet I lost but refused to repay the debt."

    "Today I came to collect the debt, I thought that Mr. Du would bring all the ingots without hesitation, but who would have thought that he turned his face and refused to admit it and asked someone to kill me."

    Every time I left a sentence , the general's complexion became darker and darker.

    Until the end, after Su Lang finished speaking, the general's face was completely dark, and he was clearly on the verge of eruption.

    Pfft, his baby is really damaged, Nangong Chao secretly laughed in his heart.

    "Young Master Yu laughed at that incompetent villain, Young Master Yu, wait a moment, I will order someone to bring all the ingots."
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 476 Vegetable Chicken Killer VS Black Heart Pavilion Master 72

    His face turned black again and again, the general got up from the ground, forced a smile at Su Lang, and immediately waved for someone to get the gold ingot.

    Soon, the gold ingot was brought.

    Su Lang took the gold ingots and counted them, and after confirming that the number was correct, he took his man by the hand and left the General's Mansion very happily under the respectful escort of the General.

    After the two left, the general turned around and rushed into the gazebo.

    "Come here, come here with a bucket of cold water and wake me up!"

    "Yes."

    A guard took the order and immediately brought a bucket of cold water over and poured it on Du Mingfeng.

    Du Mingfeng woke up suddenly after being splashed with icy cold water.

    The picture I saw before fainting was still in my mind.

    As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw the familiar face of his father, the General, and immediately got up in fear and aggrieved and threw himself into his arms, "Father, Fourth Uncle is dead! Fourth Uncle... Fourth Uncle was killed... "

    I didn't notice at all, the general's very ugly face.

    Losing his own brother, the general was very sad.

    Hearing Du Mingfeng bring up this matter again, and seeing him act cowardly again, the anger that had been suppressed for a long time suddenly exploded.

    Immediately angrily rolled up his sleeves, took the stick beside him, grabbed him and whipped him.

    "I'll beat you to death, you unworthy bastard!"

    Before Du Mingfeng could react, he was hit by a stick and jumped up.

    "What's the matter with me? Why do you whip me

    every now and then!" "What's wrong? You dare to ask what's wrong. You've been called to the mansion for debt collection. You've got it!"

    Hearing what the general said, he knew that he The betting loss and debts were exposed, and Du Mingfeng felt bad, so he was about to run away.