The boy seemed to be in a coma, and he didn't respond when he was hit on the ground, and he didn't make a sound.

    After throwing people away, several robots hurriedly left the cell. The technologically-sounding metal gate quickly and automatically closed behind them.

    After the door was closed, the boy in the red uniform who was lying on the cell floor in a coma slowly opened his eyes.

    Is this the headquarters of those robots?

    Su Lang sat up from the ground and scanned the cell with his eyes.

    There are metal walls on all sides, and there is only a simple bed inside, a set of seats, and a camera on the top.

    ( ̄y ̄)-? A small camera also wants to monitor his prodigal son, what a joke!

    Glancing at the camera, Su Lang immediately stretched out his hand to dig into the space, then took out the invisibility night clothes and put it on his body.

    The whole figure disappeared into the cell in an instant.

    After putting on the invisibility night clothes, Su Lang took out the lock pick, easily unlocked the cell door, and strode out.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 398 The Heartthrob of the Base VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 92

    Like shopping in a vegetable market, he shuttled unimpededly through the prison of the robot headquarters.

    In fact, when the robots caught him earlier, he could easily deal with them.

    But thinking that the outside world is now ruled by robots, all human beings are slaves of robots, and their lives are very miserable.

    With a thought in his heart, he deliberately pretended to be successfully stunned, and followed these robots to the headquarters prison.

    So... Su Lang swears that he is definitely not coveting the huge wealth in the robot headquarters and wanting to rob them.

    He just looked at the miserable life of human beings and couldn't bear it, and wanted to save them for the sake of his compatriots.

    Come on, let's rob these robots again.

    (???????) That’s right, it’s smooth, that’s all.

    The prison of the Robot Headquarters is very large, with three or four floors, and there are doors everywhere that must be authenticated by the chip in the body.

    There will be one every few minutes, ordinary humans can't pass through it at all, and it is even more difficult to escape from prison.

    But for Su Lang who had the lock pick in his hand, it was no difficulty.

    After a while, Su Lang successfully left the prison, followed a robot into the headquarters building.

    And all the way to the office of the robot leader XX01.

    Su Lang didn't know much about the robots in this world and the structure of the robot headquarters, and it was even more impossible to find such information online.