Hold the broken piece of the stool and use the ability to restore it.

    This stool is what the little roommate sits on every day, and he seems to like it quite a bit. If it suddenly disappears, he must be very sad to see it when he wakes up.

    Thinking of that little face that was already full of anger, but also put on a sad and sad look, Wei Chao felt distressed.

    Little Biscuit hugged the dust and wept sadly for a long time.

    Gritting his teeth, he ran to the mall to buy an item recovery card, and slapped it on the Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia that had already turned into ashes.

    As soon as it was slapped, Ash floated up from the ground in an instant.

    Then, slowly merged together. Not long after, the whole book was successfully restored to its original state.

    Wei Chao lowered his head and put the stool on the floor after repairing it. When he looked up, he saw the Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia that had just been successfully restored.
previous chapter
bookmark
back to directory
next chapter
HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and communication, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes

return
Quick Transmigration: I was teased by the coquettish hero again
Simplified
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 378: Base Heartthrob VS Crazy Dangerous Roommates 72

    This book is automatically restored?

    It's really miraculous, it can be automatically restored after being damaged, but I don't know... How many times can it be automatically restored?

    Seeing the super invincible magic encyclopedia floating in midair, Wei Chao was a little surprised.

    Then, he raised his hand and grabbed the book in his hands...

    Crushed into ashes again.

    After destroying the book, Wei Chao sat down on the stool, waiting for the book to automatically recover again.

    Cookie: ?('?д?')?!

    It just spends points to restore the book! ! Ahhh! Biscuit cried to death.

    It was restored by the props it spent hundreds of thousands of points to buy, and it was pinched like this, and it was gone again!

    But if it hurts, it hurts, if it hurts, it must be done, otherwise it will not only lose all its belongings, but also owe a huge debt.

    "Crack!"

    After the pain was over, Little Biscuit gritted her teeth again, bought a recovery card cruelly, and slapped it on Ashes.

    The ashes instantly turned back into a book.

    Worried that Wei Chao would crush the book to ashes again, the biscuit immediately rushed towards the book as soon as it was restored, trying to move the book away so that Wei Chao couldn't get it.

    But Wei Chao was one step faster than it, and grabbed the book again.

    Then, it was crushed into ashes again.

    The Super Invincible Magic Encyclopedia instantly turned into a handful of invisible ash, and fell to the ground again.

    ????? (>д<;)????? Wow——