7- "Love Me?" "You Wish."

Maddie decided today was the day she was going to call her mom and tell her she was going to L.A. She called her, and invited her over for lunch. Then, she realized shed either have to make it, or order it. The fridge had been empty for weeks, Maddie hadn't been in the kitchen to cook since she had met Zander. Maddie ordered Chinese food, which had arrived about 10 minutes before her mother had.

"Mom," Maddie sighed, picking up some Mongolian Beef. "I have to tell you something."

"You are going to tell me that you are going to Los Angeles again." Sarah said, not looking up from her food.

"How did you-"

"I heard about the concert through Brynn's Twitter. She had it open when the announcement was posted on the band's Twitter account."

"So, um, what do you think?" Maddie asked nervously, pushing her food around in the take-out carton.

"I think that you should be careful. do you remember how we got into this mess?" Sarah sighed, shaking her head. "I just- I just want you to be careful. Go, but be careful."

"I will, Mom. I'll be careful. I'm going to leave in 2 days, because I have a few things to do first. I'm going to talk to my old manager from when I lived in LA with him and see if I can do a few shows for dancing again."

"Oh, Mad, that's great! Did you tell the guy that your talking to?"

"That I'm going to LA? Yeah. That I am leaving in two days? No, not yet." Maddie said, laughing at the look on her mother's face. She looked horrified, yet intrigued at the same time. Her mom just wanted her to be happy. She knew that. Dalton's figure appeared behind her mom, smiling.

"Just pretend to listen, this will be over in no time." He spoke.

"You better tell him, then." Sarah lectured, raising an eyebrow at her daughter. Maddie was air-headed when she was little, but now she seemed even more spacey. More in her own world.

"In my own defense, I had just made the decision to leave in two days this morning, because I want to do more shows." Maddie shrugged, "Besides, it's cool because dancing is something I haven't done in a while."

"Maybe you should practice?" Sarah suggested. as she said this, a knock came from the door. Maddie got up off the couch and answered the door, and it happened to be Zander.

"Are you sure you want to be here right now? My mom's here." She warned, with the door cracked.

"It's about time I met Mrs. Parker anyways right?" He said, grinning. "Can I come in, Maddie?"

"Yeah I guess, " She smiled. This will make her mom distracted from the Dalton conversation. She let Zander in and led him to the kitchen.

"Hello..." Sarah said, looking slightly confused.

"Mom, this is Zander." She introduced him. "Zander, this is my mom, Sarah Parker."

"Hello, Zander. Maddie don't you have something to tell him?"

Maddie sighed, narrowing her eyes. "Mom."

"Tell me what?"

"I'm leaving for LA in two days?" She said it like a question, looking at Zander as if he was going to get mad. She knew he wasn't, but this was an act for her mom.

"Awesome. I'm so happy for you. I'll see you when you get back?" Zander exclaimed, staring at her oblivious to her worry. Sarah looked more than pleased with his response. This boy she liked, how ironic. If only she knew.

"Yeah." Maddie answered shortly, smiling at him. "See, Mom? I told him."

"Good." Sarah grinned, shaking her head. "I'm going to go home and tell your father and your sisters, but I'm glad you finally are getting back on track. Though you still look too skinny."