When she was doing it, she still had no idea for the first question. She had drawn several lines on the draft paper, but she just felt something was wrong.

"Here, I need to analyze the friction force."

Cen Zhengnian suddenly said behind her, and pointed to a position on the small ball of manuscript paper.

Chu Xia was startled and looked back at him.

Cen Zhengnian smiled and nodded the manuscript paper and said, "Try it."

Chu Xia substituted according to what he said, and sure enough, there was no sense of disobedience, and he calculated the answer.

Naturally, Cen Zhengnian sat next to Chu Xia and taught her the remaining physics problems.

There were only three questions, Chu Xia just didn't expect some things, Cen Zhengnian gave her a little bit of advice, and she suddenly realized that she solved all three questions smoothly.

Holding the notebook, she was a little happy and a little depressed and said, "It's so simple, why didn't I think of doing it in the exam room?" Cen Zheng smiled young, Chu Xia looked over

, and he smiled and said: " When you are too nervous in the examination room, you will forget some knowledge."

This is true, but she is not nervous, she really can't!

Tomorrow's English test, biology, and chemistry are all subjects that Chu Xia is good at. She was not careless, and took out a set of English test questions to get familiar with the feel.

Cen Zhengnian looked at it for a while, and was very surprised that Chu Xia's English was so good, and knew that she didn't need any help, so he went back and continued to read Cen Huaian's writing.

Just now he was teaching Cen Huai'an how to practice calligraphy.

"This word requires effort here, and relaxation here."

Cen Huai'an felt impatient when he heard it, and he clearly knew what he meant, but he just didn't follow it, and continued to write it as before.

Suddenly, Cen Zhengnian took Cen Huai'an's hand and took him to feel how the word was written, stroke by stroke, with great patience.

Cen Huai'an was very uncomfortable. He wrinkled his face and twisted his body. Behind him, Cen Zhengnian said, "Don't move."

Obviously his voice was not harsh, but Cen Huai'an just didn't move any more. He pursed his lips and said no more. Competing with him, even my heart is still jumping for joy.

When Cen Huaian has learned it, he will go to the next one, and if he has not learned it, he will continue to teach. No matter how fast or slow he learns, no matter whether he is impatient or not, Cen Zhengnian has no trace of impatience on his face, and he corrects Cen Huai'an's bad habit of practicing calligraphy little by little. .

When she was about to go to bed, Chu Xia realized that she and Cen Zhengnian were going to sleep on the same bed, her heart was beating "poundingly", and she was a little nervous.

Cen Zhengnian wouldn't want to sleep with her, would he? She wasn't ready yet.

Although Cen Zhengnian is very good, good-looking, good-looking, and has a good personality, but she fell asleep on the first day of meeting, which was too exciting and she couldn't bear it.

It wasn't until she was lying on the bed that Chu Xia realized that what she was thinking just now was just random thoughts, and Cen Zhengnian hadn't thought about it at all.

He slept directly on the outermost side, and Cen Huaian leaned against him, so she could only sleep on the innermost side.

But I have to say, this also made Chu Xia breathe a sigh of relief, she didn't feel any nervousness, she soon fell asleep, and her sleeping movements began to be dishonest.

Her leg was pressed against Cen Huai'an again.

Cen Huai'an has long been used to her being like this, and can skillfully push her legs away even when she is asleep.

But today, after pushing his hand away, he felt that something was wrong. He was startled and woke up, and his father who was sleeping next to him was gone!

Cen Huaian rubbed his eyes, sat up from the bed, and looked around, but there was no one there.

But the light from the outer room came through the cracks in the curtains, he frowned, and quietly climbed off the bed.

It's so late, his father is not sleeping, what is he doing?

Cen Huaian was very curious about Cen Zhengnian, but he didn't want to ask, so he just observed quietly by himself.

He secretly opened the curtain and opened a gap, and saw Cen Zhengnian frowning, sitting at the table, writing and drawing on paper with a pen in his hand. There was already a pile of similar papers next to him.

Cen Huai'an has good eyesight, and he can still see the dense numbers and symbols written on it, which are all numbers and symbols that he can't understand.