Fire

AN - Hey guysss i hope you enjoy this chapter and soon im gonna make a QnA for Sure thing and the other books i wrote. Enjoy my Beans❤

Chapa's pov

I never really knew why but i always loved staring at the sun as it set, i would always climb a sycamore tree outside my yard and sit there watching the orange and sometimes pink skys feeling the cool air hit my face. I also never knew why i felt so comfortable when it rained, i would stay indoors making packs of instant noodles and watched the rain pour. I also never ever knew why i love the cracking of the wood in the fire place, it made me feel at home and warm in the cold.

"Chapa!" My mom called "Chapa you have a guest!" Mom continued.

"Hold on" i replied grabbing my hoodie and slipping it on before heading down to see My little sister Sage bat her eyelashes as she spoke to Bose. "Bose why dont we head upstairs" i said pushing Sage away from Bose.

"Yeah sure" Bose grinned wildly
" Were just studying so dont wish for something that wont happen Bose" I rolled my eyes as Bose tried to laugh his way out of embarrassment.

Bose's Pov:

As i sat on Chapa's bed while she grabbed her books from shelf i noticed that she had a candle lit up on her desk.

"Hey Chapa, why do you have a candle lit up in you room? It's bright enough right?" I said breaking the silence.

"Well yeah but i like when i have a candle lit up, its comforting." Chapa said peacefully collecting her books and notes.

"Here are all my notes, and i have parts on the books highlighted and those are just for extra information. All good?" Chapa said sounding firm and serious.

"Yeah sound great thanks Chaps." I replied smiling greatfully. "Mika didnt have enough time to help me so thanks so much" i explained.

AN - Hey guys once again sorry its short. If you have any request please send them to me. I love you byeee