20. Conversation

En başından başla

Leo smiled then looked behind him and glanced towards the door seeing a crack being opened.

"Hey sweetcheeks I have an important call with a client I'll leave now okay?" Leo said lying through his teeth.

He wanted her to only be with one person at a time.

"Oh okay." She said with a small smile.

Leo took his leave and headed to the door frame. "You can go now." Leo whispered to Mateo and also a few other words to him. He was carrying a gold-colored tray filled with two strawberry smoothies filled with two strawberries in each cup. He had a whip cream can for Elia to put as much whip cream as she desires.

Leo stepped out and closed the door leaving Mateo inside the room with her.

They wanted only one brother with her in the room for her not to get stressed out.

She badly wanted to open her eyes, and so she did.

"Leo?" Elia's soft voice questioned.

"Baby it's me, Mateo, Leo just had a call to attend... I brought you and I a smoothie to enjoy while I spend some time with you, is that okay?" He wanted her to feel comfortable and to understand that they would from now on respect her choices.

Her hazel eyes blinked a few times to settle down the blurriness of having them closed for a long period of time.

"Oh y-yea Leo said you were bringing me the drink, thank you." She smiled.

He brought Elia her drink towards her, making her cup it with both of her hands. Then setting the tray on her bedside.

She smiled it was a little chilly so her hands started to become cold from the temperature.

She opened her mouth to ask Mateo for a napkin cloth when he handed it to her.

"Thanks."

"I noticed your hands trembling from how cold it was, do you want me to bring another blanket?" He spoke.

"No im okay, thank you though." Her eyes wondered to his eyes. She looked away before he could notice.

She sat up in a position where she could uncomfortably drink her strawberry smoothie so that it wouldn't fall by accident.

Mateo saw her figure and wanted to help her.

"Here let me get a pillow for your back." He waisted no time waiting for her response. He climbed on top of her reaching his left hand to get the closest pillow for her. His fingers touching the soft fabric then jolting from his lost of balance. Causing to hit his elbow with her drink, knocking it down towards her thighs.

She inhaled a sharp breath.

He saw from the corner of his eye the spill.

"Oh sh-shit, let me clean it up for-"

"N-No you've already done enough." Her voice trembling, from the cold ice cubes siting on her thighs.

Mateo had a surprised expression from what she had said.

"You know I'm trying to help you should at least be thankful, that remark you just said was really shitty." He said while rubbing harshly a cloth on her legs that he found in a drawer near him.

Her yes widened. "Wha-"

"Oww you're hurting me! Can you stop. I-I can do it myself." Her eyes looking for his eyes yet his eyes were focused on getting her clean.

"No the way you said I've done enough hurt me, this is nothing, I'm just simply cleaning you. Stop being such a brat." His voice lingered with anger.

"It's burning, s-stop!" Elia's voice was quivering.