4. Silv Brothers

Sebastián~

Meetings all day long are exhausting. Especially when the meetings don't go as planed. For an example, like today, I had to slit some bastards throat. He was proposing to take my shares from my brother's hotel so that in the future he would give me a helping hand. All bullshit.

Of course I couldn't let him slide. So right now I'm showering his filthy blood off me. The showers I take are always cold it gets my mind checked everyday.

I head downstairs to our study, it's pretty big for the three of us but we could care less.

This property has been with us for generations

This property has been with us for generations. We would like to sell it some time but haven't gotten the chance.

I'm arriving to our building for at least 10 hours

I'm arriving to our building for at least 10 hours. I go to our property around 2 am. We don't call it 'home', we never did. Even if I'm last even if I'm the founder. Leo and Mateo usually head to the property around 4 pm.

—————————————————————————
"I was gone for less than 5 hours and you couldn't give me an emergency call that this deal was going to sink?" I roared at my secretary. She was just another whore.

"I'm s-s-sorry sir". She barely spoke out as I was chocking her. Making al the files fly out of her hand. She was turning red. I love killing people.

"Ren". I spoke to the phone. "Clear body". "Yes sir". He said.

I sit down in my seat. Clearing my head.

*RING*
*RING*
"Hello". "Brother we got a flight ready in 2 days." Mateo says.

"Yea we'll go. Where to?" I ask. "Italy". He confirmed.

"Alright" I then ended the call.

"Ren". "Send me secretary number 6." I spoke through the phone. "Yes sir". He said. "And make them clear my schedule for the rest of the week."

I have at least 10 secretaries every week.... just in case I kill them.

Before he could answer I ended the call.

I have to much on my mind more like too little to keep me busy so my head just keeps going to my father. I talked in my head.

"I HATE YOU!" I screamed grabbing a bottle of alcohol and throwing it at the mirror. It shattered just like how he did to our lives...

To be continued...

A/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi loves here is chapter 4 <3

Tell me what you think of the storyline so far.
Please comment and vote.

What are the languages you speak of?

To anyone reading this LOTS OF LOVE💝💝