16. Adjusting

Authors Pov~

    For a half a week the brothers were soothing Elia, comforting her as if they didn't take her away from her stable life. They brought chocolates, roses, flower seeds, jewelry, an ancient copy of a renaissance painting, and even a flamingo. The brothers were crazy for her, they thought all these 'luxury' items would at least make her change her view on them, but no luck for the three.

Elia had been spending her days in the room they so call 'ours'.

Days ago she went visiting Frank. They both cried on each others arms. They couldn't handle the pain these brothers were forcing upon them.

Frank went mad, as soon as his daughter told him about the contract. He couldn't form into words how sorry he felt for his only child, his princess. He wanted to do something to stop all of this but he had no say in this.

One thing stuck with Elia that Frank had said, "I'll always be in here no matter what, okay sweetheart." He said with his hand pointing towards her heart. She went from teary eyes to a sobbing mess.

One thing from that day Elia realized is that she hated the Silvs.

Each time the brothers knocked in to say they brought her something with 'love' she would just nod her head subtly. She had no reason to talk to them, considering they now have her laying around like a piece of 'treasure'.  She had eye bags from sleepless nights thinking where her life went wrong. How easy it was to just ignore all them, or how stupid she was for even becoming friends with strangers, who didn't want to become friends in the beginning. Reminding her from her previous friendship with Rico.

And with that her upper body stood up in a sitting position her feet moving towards the edge of the bed finding the warm floor. She made her way towards the bathroom.

It was big

It was big...really really big.
———————————————————————

Elia's Pov~

I heard foot steps coming towards the bathroom where I was. The door creaked open.

"Good morning doll, how was your sleep?" Mateo asked while coming towards me with a basket. I nodded in response. He had a beige colored one that was covering his face up to his eyes. 

"Another gift I suppose!" I faked out. I didn't like how they were bringing gifts, trust me the gifts were stunning but the people behind all of it were horrible to say the least.

"Oh baby, these are your essentials! We got lotion, eye contacts, slippers, face masks, menstruation products, hair ties, makeup remover, bathrobe, shampoo, conditioner, hand soaps... you name it baby it's all in here." He said with a grin.

His smile...if only the person wasn't so cold hearted.  

"What's on your mind sugar?" "Oh no nothing, just thinking about dad." Even though lying is one of the things I hate doing I wanted dad with me, I've never had to go somewhere other than school when we weren't with each other.