12. Assembly

Mateo~

All three of us are in the hotel sitting down in my suite, my brothers have their own. Currently we are organizing our files. Ren was right her file was placed on the desk.

I held it with my right hand and began to open it up.

Elia:

Age- 17

DOB- January 12, 2003

Height- 5'5

School- Attends Frost High School

Personality- Partly shy, takes care of her own mental health, average in schooling, and unselfish.

Friends- Ricco.

Family members- Frank Aguilar(father), Amanza Blenn(mother), Alexander Blenn(step brother).

"Wow." I said. "So our kitten was lying." Leo said referring to her age while, twisting his pen. "Oh how I'm going to love punishing her." Sebastián spoke with a deadly tone. "And let's see how far that little friendship lasts, oh how I'm going to love breaking his bones." I say.
—————————————————————————
Elia~

It's been two days since the breakfast meet with the Silv brothers.

Dad an I are getting ready to go to an assembly, unfortunately. Dad said he really wanted to go to that 'meeting' so that he can write down notes so the he can be more successful. But fortunately he said that we both can go to the opera right after the assembly. I had fireworks blasting in my head.

I had to run to a nearby clothing store to pick out what I was going to wear. Since dad and I didn't know we were going to this event.

I added a little bit of clear gloss to my rosy lips and a bit of eye drops for my eyes

I added a little bit of clear gloss to my rosy lips and a bit of eye drops for my eyes. I have to carry my eye drops with me due to me having dry eyes often.

I put on a pair of sunglasses on myself and skipped to dad. "Dad I'm ready are you?" I asked loudly since he was in the bathroom. He opened the door while styling his hair with the other hand. "Yes sweetie."

Dad walked to his bedroom and got his wallet and hotel card that was on the little night stand to exit out the room.

Soon enough we are heading towards a building with lots of windows and when I look up, it seems endless. Dad took my hand walking into some doors before the entrance even started.

There were two body guards, Im guessing to see if you were invited in by the public speakers and host people, I think.

We were next in line. "Name." One of the body guards asked dad. 'Couldn't they ask with a please?' I thought. 'Ugh there you go again Elia! judging people, maybe it's their job.' Now I felt bad. They were probably given this job not knowing how rude they have to be on the outside.