Chapter 321-330

Začať od začiatku

"Baby, do you have any plans?"

Mu Jianguo knew Mu Jin well, and when he saw her say this, he immediately reacted.

"There are a few bosses here who want to sell their business, so why don't you three take over. I'll help you with the money. Tell me if it's not enough."

Mu Jin pointed to the two suitcases on the table. This is the money she won from going to the casino again, and it should be enough for the time being.

The three of them didn't expect that Mu Jin came to them to talk about business, which was a great thing, and they were beaten forcibly. They are really cheating themselves. This beating was not in vain, with a long memory, this golden treasure was not all to deceive them.

"Baby, you're the best. Tell us about this matter."

Mu Jin waved his hand: "Let my brother tell you. They know better than me."

As soon as the three of them heard this, they went out to find Dawei and the others.

"Oh, is this the end of the beating? How is it? Has my grandfather lost strength? Does the beating hurt?"

Looking at the three people who came in, Dawei and the others looked at them jokingly.

When Mu Jianmin came to Xiaowei's side, he slapped him across the face: "Little boy, even my own father dares to laugh at me, so be careful and I'll take care of you."

"Come on, let's make gestures."

Xiaowei stood up with a grin and was about to roll up his sleeves.

Mu Jiandang hurried over to hold Mu Jianmin, and then whispered: "Second brother, don't forget what we are doing here, be careful of the four of them playing tricks."

Mu Jianmin thought about it, and snorted coldly: "Let's let you go today, and I will let you know how good it is next time. Jin Bao said that there are a few bosses who want to sell their business, let us ask. Hurry up Tell us what's going on."

The four of Dawei were taken aback for a moment, and then they understood, but many of the businesses of the three were not serious business. Jin Bao What does this mean?

"Wait, I'll ask."

After Tietou finished speaking, he went out, and when he came back, he took Mu Jianmin and the three of them out.

Mu Jin had nothing to do at the moment, just sat by the bed with his eyes closed to practice and bask in the sun.

"Jinbao, it's time to eat."

"Come on, grandma, what do you want to eat, let's eat delicious food today."

Mu Jin took another person's arm with one hand and walked towards the restaurant.

"Just eat whatever you want, it doesn't taste like eating too much every day."

The old man Mu wanted to let everyone know that he could eat meat before. At that time, who ate meat was not enviable? Nowadays, eating meat every day is not so happy. It's not good to eat too much.

"Okay, let's eat something then."

Mu Jin came to the restaurant with his family, and his heart trembled as soon as he sat down, and then Mu Jin's eyes widened instantly, and ecstasy flashed across his face.

"Grandma, I suddenly remembered that I still have something to do. You guys eat first, don't wait for me, I'll come when I'm done."

Mu Jin quickly explained and ran back.