Chapter 221-230

Chapter 221 Go home

next morning,

"Grandma, hurry up, you may have to wait in line if you go."

Mu Jin thought that the second-hand goods market seemed to be quite lively at this time, and I was afraid that I would not be able to get in if I went late.

"That's all right. How many people do you think a seller can have? Don't worry."

Mu Jin looked at the restless group, wondering if it was the same when they went?

Shi Osmanthus didn't understand, how many people could care about a second-hand goods seller, that's why Jinbao likes to go to the scrap yard so much, it used to be, and it still is now.

However, the slap in the face came too fast, like a tornado.

Shi Guihua and Wang Liping, three sisters-in-law, looked at the lively crowd with disbelief on their faces.

"Why are there so many people? Is it so good here?"

"It's hard to say, look at this person is excited."

Shi Osmanthus was also curious, grabbed an old lady in front of her and asked with a smile, "Sister, the food here is so good? Why are you all so excited?"

"Hey, are you from out of town? First time here?"

Shi Guihua nodded: "Yes, it's our first time here."

"Then you have come to the right place. Let me tell you that our market is famous. It has everything in it, and it is much cheaper than department stores. Today, a new batch of clothing and fabrics arrived. They are all bought here. If you come late, you won't be able to buy it."

When Shi Osmanthus heard it, she also became interested.

"Really? What else is there?"

"As long as it's what you want, there are furniture, watches, cameras, needlework, tableware, you just go in and take a look."

The group of people listening on the side were all curious.

Mu Jin was thinking about those antique furniture, it was a pity that they couldn't buy them. I don't know if I can buy a house in Haishi. House, that's a good idea, just inquire about it in the past two days.

In the following morning, Shi Guihua, Wang Liping, Liang Dilai, and Zhao Mei went crazy. Because a few people took the pills and practiced martial arts for a while, they showed their advantages at this time, and they were like Dinghai Shenzhen needles among the crowd. As long as they grab the position, no one can squeeze them away.

It is even more powerful to squeeze into the crowd, and the crowd will be separated into a small path with a pull.

Mu Jin pulled the three little ones to hide aside, so as not to hurt the innocent. This shopping woman is really scary, look at that old lady, her waist doesn't hurt and her legs and feet are sharp now, she is very brave.

"Sister, let's go there and have a look."

Mu Jin nodded, they can't wait here either.

Then Mu Jin also started to buy, buy and buy. When she saw small clothes, she would not let go of anything that could fit in her backpack. After all, there were so many people, she sneaked into the space, but no one noticed.

"Sister, look at how beautiful this little incense burner is."

Mu Jin glanced casually, then widened his eyes. This...don't say anything, just buy.