Chapter 241-250

Chapter 241 Heart-to-heart talk

Xiaoroubao, Xiaodoubao and Xiaotangyuan looked at each other, and then Xiaodoubao said to Mu Jin, "Sister, aren't we going to Guangzhou? I heard that there are many good things there. We are going to wholesale Come back with some things, let's set up a stall here and try to sell them."

"Oh, how much money are you going to borrow?" Mu Jin thought about the three of them, so don't think that they have no plan.

"Sister, we don't know the price of the things over there, so the budget is 1,000 yuan, and we have about 400 yuan. I want to ask you to borrow 600 yuan. What do you think?"

Little Roubao looked at Mu Jin expectantly, they were going to have a big fight this time.

"Yes, yes, then I want to know, what will you do if you lose the money? How do you plan to distribute the money if you make it?"

Xiao Tangyuan patted her chest and said, "Sister, we will definitely not lose money. Isn't selling something trivial?"

Mu Jin looked at the three confidently and complacently, and said coldly: "No one can guarantee that there will be no loss in business. If you are so arrogant, then I can't lend you this money. You go back and think about it, and you have a plan. Come tell me again."

"Sister, do you not trust us? Uncle can make money selling stewed vegetables, how can we lose money? This is a down-to-earth thing, and we can't even do this well?"

Xiao Roubao looked at Mu Jin unconvinced.

"Student Mu Jingchen (Xiaoroubao), please review your attitude first. What you think is just what you think. If you are so arrogant, I don't think you can do anything. No matter what you do, you must take it into consideration. happening in every way.

Doing business is not a matter of passion. If everyone can make a fortune with such enthusiasm, why do so many people study management, economics and trade, and investment? No one can succeed without a good attitude.

Don't you three think you're amazing? You are better than people of your age, but this does not prove that you are smarter than them. Who is your teacher? Who is their teacher? If they also had this kind of teacher education since they were young, then there must be many people who are better than you. There are many smart and hardworking people. If you are so proud, you will be surpassed sooner or later.

I hope you can curb your sharpness, calm down and reflect on yourself. It is a good thing that you have strength, but I hope you are low-key, restrained, connotative and constantly improving people, not arrogant, high-spirited people who gradually lose their hearts.

I'm busy these days, and I haven't paid attention to you. I didn't expect that you can't see your true heart clearly in the favorable environment. My sister is really disappointed in you. Now you go back to your room and think about what I said, and then think about where you went wrong and what you should do in the future. "

"Sister, we..."

Shame flashed across Xiao Tangyuan's face, ashamed to look at Mu Jin.

"Don't say anything now, go back first, I hope you can think about it carefully, and come to me after you think it through."

Mu Jin interrupted Xiao Tangyuan's words. She knew that the three of them were used to being praised by others, so she gradually put herself in that high position. It is a good thing to have self-confidence, but blindly arrogant Clear reality.

"Sister, we are going back to the house."

The three of Xiaoroubao walked out with their heads down.