Chapter 261-270

Chapter 261: Shopping and Meeting

"I made a call, and you were going to be blinded by the side. Why do you want to control me now?"

Mu Jin hung up the phone with a snap, and turned to stare at Kameda. This man is delightful.

"Miss Mu misunderstood, I didn't mean that."

Kameda stood up, and gently bent down towards Mu Jin.

"Oh, if you say no, then there is no. I'm going out now."

After saying that, Mu Jin walked out. If you don't make me happy, I won't make you happy either.

Just as Sasakino was about to say something, he was interrupted by Kameda reaching out, and then he chased Mujin out.

Mu Jin didn't take the car directly when she went out, but went to find Qi Tong first. These girls haven't been out for four years, so they must be crazy. I must take her out to let the wind go, otherwise this sister will go crazy sooner or later.

"Sister Qi, come out quickly, I'll take you out shopping."

As soon as Mu Jin arrived at Qi Tong's house, he yelled a few times. Qi Tong was about to cook, and when he heard Mu Jin's yell, he dropped the spoon in his hand.

go out? can she go out?

"Really? I... can I go out too?"

Mu Jin looked at Qi Tong who ran out excitedly, and nodded with a smile: "Of course, I'm here to pick you up, pack up quickly, let's go right away, have lunch outside, and let's take a good look around in the afternoon."

Qi Tong let out an "ah", turned around and ran upstairs at a fast pace. Looking closely, she could find that her footsteps were flustered, and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Miss Mu, you make it difficult for us to do this."

Gui Tian waited for Qi Tong to leave before looking at Mu Jin with dissatisfaction. If he didn't need her, he would never put up with her like this.

"I didn't do anything. Besides, we won't be under your surveillance when we go out? You are so afraid, do you not trust yourself or those under your command?"

Mu Jin sneered, and stopped talking to him after saying a word to him.

Qi Tong went upstairs and quickly changed his clothes, combed his hair carefully, and then trotted down in a hurry.

"Have you been waiting long? Can we go now?"

"Let's go."

Mu Jin walked out the door holding Qi Tong's arm.

"Where is Miss Mu going?"

"Go back to the previous restaurant, eat first, and then send us to the department store."

Qi Tong sat in the car, staring at the outside all the time, and when the car got out of the gate of the yard, she let go of her heart. She came out, she finally came out.

When the car came to the street, Qi Tong was even more excited and trembling all over, holding Mu Jin's hand tightly into fists.

Mu Jin sighed, and patted her hand for comfort. No one can understand Qi Tong's mood. After all, only those who have truly experienced this kind of suffering can understand. Think how important freedom is.

Mu Jin also looked out of the window with some emotion, if he didn't have any tricks, he must be the same as her, right? But think about it, if I didn't have a cheat, then I wouldn't be their target.