Author's Note

Hello, Lovelies, 

First, I want to thank you for reading The Brazil Werewolves. I'm so sorry it took this long to get this book to you. You won't have to wait so long for the next. It's been a rough couple of years but everything is looking up. To make sure, you know everything that I will be doing, I have just finished reading through The Dirty Little Secrets Series and will be writing the last book. It will be my focus for a little bit and then, I'll return to The Brazil Werewolf Series for Book 6. The book's title will be Ensnared. This will be Bo's story. I will be putting up the book cover for that book within the next week.  It may take me a couple of weeks to upload but I will let you know as soon as I do.

I have had a few people who have asked me about Sparked. I had to make a decision if I was going to continue writing. I need an income. So, I chose one series to publish and the only way i could do that is if I took it down. It is available for pre-order and will be out on July 13, 2023 for purchase through multiple platforms. It has been edited and 10,000 words were added. So, for those of you who have read it, there are some questions answered and plot holes that are filled. I have left up books 2 and 3 and part of book 4 for those of you who read Sparked and want to read the others but Iced, Fire and Ice and Revived will all be taken down before publication.  I hope that everyone understands. 

I am so thankful for everyone who asked about my books and have returned to read this one. I hope to continue to bring you stories that you'll love.

-XXXX Amanda