1,2,The Feds R coming 4U

Nat

To say that Sin has been on high alert ,is an understatement.  He had all the shit that was illegal  stored in some damn vault  underground. My damn father told him about it and  even showed him how to get in. He told Sin to change the pass code, for safe measures.

He and Keys also did some high tech, shit to prevent  the  Feds from traveling  to the apartment  dorms. A metal panel slides out in front of the elevator  and stairwell areas. To prevent  entry the trigger  mechanism  is actually  in Nanna 's cane.  In her own words

"ain't no Pigs trampling  on this here property."

We have one more day until the raid, I say one more because  the Feds  never show on the actual  day. To our advantage  we got everything  in order, but Sin is still on the edge. He and Mix decided  to only fill in the trusted members  of the club about what was going on.

They are feeding  bullshit to members  who aren't  to trust worthy. Phaze happens  to be one of those  said members. I have a strong damn feeling I'm going  to be skinning  his ass alive. The fucker gives me the creeps to the extreme.

I came here one night to pick up , the butterfly wings for the girls Ballet  recital, and this fucker. Popped  up out of no where , asking if I needed help. To which I told him to go eat several  dicks.

Then I caught  his ass staring at me ,one night when Naz and Sleeper were racing down the track . I feel a murder coming  on just for his creepy ass.

I'm meeting Mason and Kiko  for lunch , in an hour. All the kids are with Sin and Mix they took them to the beach. He told he  me wanted to do something  fun before  the raid.

I'm  singing  my ass off while putting  ,my makeup on. When there is a knock  on  my door. I have to reach for the damn baseball bat, because  Sin took all of the weapons out of the house.

Looking  out the window I see lime green hair, and legs for days.
So I opened the door up and  the chick  next door is on my porch.

" Hey is Sinister  around,  I needed  him to take a look at my car."

"MARCIA  right ? , I'm trying to figure out why you couldn't,  take your piece  of shit car to the shop. Most importantly  why you'd  think my Husband is a mechanic.?" I said with a sweet smile on my face.

While chanting  in my head not to do anything  stupid, but my elevator  definitely  doesn't  reach the top floor. When Sinister  Oherra is involved. All I see is Red and flashing  lights.

I happen to know that ain't shit wrong ,with her car the bitch just had a tune up at our clubs  autobody  shop. Which my dad and Sleeper runs. The little hoe came in asking for  my husband by name like they are friends  which  they definitely  aren't.

She sucked my dad's cock ,in the office, for free auto work. For my understanding  she also tried to get into the club soul eaters  line up but was denied.

"Look bitch I know there ain't t shit wrong with ,your fucking  car. So I'm going  to  say this nicely  get off of my fucking property."

The bitch must have a death wish because  she stepped  closer to me and said.

"You scared  he might wanna fuck some tight pussy or something. I always get what I want you mixed race bit...."

She did  not get a chance to finish  that statement  before  I punched her ass square in the face. She stumbled  and fell down my stairs. Who the fuck did she think she was taking  to, Some soft ass cunt. I have never been a let it slide type of chick, she had me all sorts of fucked up.