Chapter 7- Do You Want to Know a Secret?

Start from the beginning

Coughing from the dust, she began climbing up into the small, dark loft. She waved her arms around until she found a string and yanked it, activating a dim light.

Finally being able to see, Jacqueline began rummaging through the boxes one by one. She felt a wave of discouragement flow through her as she realized most were filled with old papers and holiday decor.

"There's got to be something here." She muttered impatiently as her eyes darted towards a small wooden box by the entrance of the attic. She grabbed it and tipped it upside down, causing the trinkets inside to strew across the floor. There were a few sets of keys, some matches, receipts, and finally- a diary.

"This is it!"

She swiped the journal off the floor and tucked it under her arm. Afterwards, she exited the attic, cleaned up all her messes, and headed to her room to read. She opened up the first page.

July 1, 1962

George's hand stays on my thigh the entire drive. His shirt is untucked, his hair dark and tousled. A smattering of stubble strewn across his jawline. He looks divine, like a God or an Angel, even when he puts in no effort.

His brown, powerful eyes glance over, suffocating me with their splendor. His lips form a perfectly crooked grin, and my heart stops for a moment.

He's drinking me in at the stop light, studying every feature I have. I admit, it makes me feel insecure. Surely I am not the most beautiful woman he's laid eyes on. As if he can read my mind he squeezes the flesh of my leg, obliterating every self-loathing thought in my brain.

We reach the hotel, and he opens my door for me. A simple yet gentlemanly gesture that I appreciate. Moments later we are safe in his room. He devours my lips, neck, and cheeks. I feel faint with desire.

He takes me to the bed and plays with my body. I respond to every touch, kiss, and bite with unbridled lust. I yearn for more.

Finally he enters me. I scream louder than I want to, praying the walls are thick enough to muffle my cries. I decide then and there I want him to make love to me every day, as many times as he pleases, for the rest of my life.

I am shaking as I write this. The passion is bubbling up in my belly, begging to be released though I am not sure when I will see him again. I ache for him. No boy has ever made me ache.

Jacqueline closed the journal and clapped her hand over her mouth in shock. She felt her heart drop to her stomach, tears now rolling down her hot, red cheeks. She had never read of such impurity.

"Mum and George..." Jacqueline mumbled. Her despair quickly molded into anger as she thought about her mother's hypocrisy. How could she condemn her for being friends with Dhani when she was out having sex with his father at the same age?

Just as she was about to open the diary back up, the sound of keys in the door echoed throughout the house.

"Shoot!" She cried, sliding the book under her bed. She hurried to the bathroom to splash cold water on her face, and by the time she was finished her mother was in the house.

"Jacqueline?" She shouted.

"Coming mum!"

Jacqueline met her mother in the kitchen. She leaned against the wall as she watched her pour a glass of water, though she could hardly look at her after what she had read. She tried her best to appear calm and collected. "How was Bible study?" She asked.

"It was wonderful, thank you. How was your time? Did you manage to do your chores?"

"I didn't get a chance to finish my laundry, but I read my Bible almost the entire time you were gone! You were right, it was very good for me." Jacqueline lied.

"I am so happy to hear that!" Her face lit up with joy as she poured herself a glass of water. "Your father is coming home from his pastor's conference tonight so I'd like to go out for dinner to celebrate."

"That sounds great. Hey, do you mind if I go up and do some more studying? Reading the word of God has really been healing for me and I'd like to continue if that's alright with you.

Her mother smiled, "I think that's a splendid idea, Jacqueline. You know after our conversation last night I was beginning to fear for your future, but seeing how much your attitude has changed today has given me so much hope."

"Thank you, mum. I appreciate that."

"Go along then, enjoy your time. Just be ready to go by 7."

"Will do!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jacqueline covered herself in a heap of blankets and began to read more of her mother's journal. Most of the entries were about her friends and what she had been doing that summer. It was shocking to see how normal her mother had been when she was young. It made her wish she could have met her before she became an insufferable, goody two-shoes Christian.

Though she enjoyed reading the tales of her mother's youth, she longed for more information about her time with George. She skimmed through the pages until she found an entry about him.

July 18, 1962

My body only feels alive when he is inside of it. The rest of the time it is nothing but a a vessel longing to be filled. It is quite embarrassing to be this lovesick, though I cannot help it. Sometimes I think I'd be better off if I hadn't met George. If only I were ignorant to his power. Perhaps I could live my life in peace.

I worry about him becoming successful. I can't bear the thought him going on tour and being surrounded by ready and willing women. He assures me we will survive the future, for I am his only lover. I may be a fool, but I do believe him. I trust George with every vein in my heart.

Jacqueline shifted in bed and flipped to another page. She felt a pinching sensation in her stomach as she read the first line. Everything in her body told her to stop reading, that going any further would hurt her too much, but it was like a train wreck. She couldn't peel her eyes away.

August 22, 1962

He plays with my nipples through the thin rayon fabric of my dress. I flash him a telling look, one that says "Not now, we're in public." But George is insatiable. He is hungry and will not rest until he has me.

He tells me there is an alleyway where nobody will look for us. I blindly take his hand and let him lead me into the unknown. Desire boils in the pit of my stomach, a mix of butterflies and nausea.

We arrive at the deserted alleyway. It is dark and eerie, though I am safe with George. He fumbles with his belt in front of me until his trousers hit the pavement. I slide my skirt down until it reaches my ankles. He kisses me long and hard, with fervor that is now familiar to me.

He pushes himself inside of my cunt and immediately I am a wreck. The slapping sound of George's thrusts mix with the wind and create a delightful song. I am quivering with lust in his arms, crying into the night air as he fills me.

We get dressed and walk back to the club. His sticky cum that has now dried on my thighs serves as a reminder of what he did to me.

The remainder of the night is lovely. We spend the rest of it fused to one another, exchanging looks that only belong to us.

Jacqueline felt a warmth permeate through her chest. It travelled slowly down her stomach, straight to the area she'd always been ashamed to explore. However, the feelings of arousal weren't unfamiliar to Jacqueline. She understood it all too well.

Because it was the same way she felt when she thought about Dhani.