11

Walking into the Eagles training facility had Reese feeling a handful of emotions.

She was going because Jordan was here and they were driving down to the Carolina's with their family right after he was finished with practice. They were done in about 10 minutes.

Reese was happy to be seeing the Eagles players because it had been a while since she had. She was obviously not sure how she'd feel seeing Nolan. And was kind of anxious to see Jalen.

When she entered the complex, the heavy door shut behind her and she greeted the coach. "Hey, Coach Sirianni."

"Hi, kiddo." He waved, looking over his clipboard then at the field. "Here to see Jordan?"

She nodded. "Yup."

"Reese's Cup!"

Reese looked up at Quez and DeVonta, who were walking towards her. They were Eagles wideouts and had been like family ever since Jordan was draft 2 seasons ago. Quez was like an older brother to her and DeVonta was her favorite Eagles player. She currently wore a shirt with a collage of DeVonta on it.

It wasn't for any specific reason and just for the fact that she was low on laundry because she'd packed a lot for the trip.

"Hi, guys." She waved.

DeVonta smiled, giving her a side hug. "That's a tough ass shirt."

"No bullshit." Quez gave her a hug next. "Your brother around here somewhere."

Dallas Goedert spotted Reese next and raised his arms, coming over to talk with her. He'd done that since he met her and it was crazy he did that. Jordan knew Dallas was a flirt and since deemed his sister off limits on day one.

"You look beautiful today." He grabbed her hand. "I came over to see something beautiful."

Jalen approached them, looking serious as he focused his eyes on the star tight-end. He laughed when he saw what Dallas was doing. "Stop being a flirt, DG."

As the other Eagles players grilled into Dallas, Jalen and Reese started their own side conversation.

"Hope you ain't come to see me because I'm tired as hell."

She rolled her eyes. "No. I'm waiting for Jordan. We're driving down to our hometown for the next two weeks."

Jalen nodded. "Aight."

Reese didn't say anything and instead, stood expectantly in front of him. She didn't know what they were and weren't doing and she couldn't tell if she was feeling awkward right now.

Nolan was somewhere around here, and so was Jordan. Those were two people, along with everyone else here, who didn't know about Jalen and Reese whether or not there was anything to know.

"You got a type." He said out of nowhere. "Eagles players."

Reese mugged. "What do you mean?"

"Dallas." Jalen told her. "Don't touch him again."

Her face heated up as she crossed her arms. "What do you mean?"

"Pissing me off right now ain't wise." He said, tugging her closer by her crossed arms. "Don't do it, Reese."

Reese couldn't help her smile which prompted one from Jalen as well. "He grabbed my hand and I only let him because I didn't know what... Like you and me are like... I just wasn't sure."

"You put yo' fucking lips on me, Reese." Jalen told her, partially aggravated by her train of thought. "I should be confused."

"Stop." She whined, softening her brown eyes. "You have to be nice to me."