Melody gave them both a thumbs up, and closed the door. She now had a full two hours to herself which would be full of horrible scenarios in her head, and sheer panic. She wanted to bite her nails into little stubs, but she couldn't because she had just gotten them done and she was not going to throw away $25 just because she was nervous.

After pacing around her house, and trying to watch tv, Melody's mom was pushing her out the door to take pictures of her in her prom dress.

"Mom, I really think you have enough pictures," Melody mumbled, through her smile.

"Okay, you're right. Do you have Luke's boutonniere, and your ticket?" She asked making sure Mel wasn't forgetting anything.

"Yeah, I think I'm good."

Melody's mom and dad were both beaming at their daughter, "Okay, go have fun before you make your mother cry," her dad joked.

Melody laughed curtly, and made her way to her car to pick up Nikki and Autumn. The three of them decided that they really didn't want to take a limo because they didn't have the money and Melody loved her car anyway so it wasn't a big deal.

Mel pulled up to Autumn's house, which was where both Nikki and Autumn were and walked up to the front door. She only had to knock once before the door was swung open by Autumn's mother.

Her eyes went wide when she saw Melody, "You look absolutely stunning," she praised, and motioned for her to come inside.

Autumn and Nikki were putting finishing touches on their makeup, and then they were all outside again to take pictures. Melody's cheeks were starting to hurt from all the smiling she was doing, but she preferred this over seeing Luke any time soon.

"Okay, we've got enough pictures of the three of you to last a lifetime," Autumn's mother laughed, "go have fun."

Melody sucked in a deep breath, and tried to compose herself before Autumn and Nikki dragged her off to her car. Mel was purposefully going under the speed limit, to ensure that they didn't arrive at prom too fast.

"Melody, I'm going to grow grey hair before we get to prom," Nikki complained, from the passenger seat.

"Can't drive well in heels," she lied, Nikki knew it was a lie because she saw how tightly Melody was holding onto the steering wheel. Her knuckles where ghastly white, and Nikki was slightly afraid that if she tried clutching the wheel any harder the bone would literally pop through her skin.

When the venue the prom was being held at came into view, Melody almost started hyperventilating.

"You're going to be fine, everything is going to be okay," Autumn said, trying to calm Melody down.

Melody didn't answer, but found somewhere to park and turned her car off. Autumn and Nikki were already out of their seats, which meant this was it. She had to face Luke now.

She slipped out of the car, making sure her dress was situated before she made her way into the building. Prom was being held at a fancy hotel in the area. Autumn and Nikki grabbed Melody's hands as they walked through the door. The music had started, and people were everywhere. They were serving food now, but Melody wasn't hungry at all.

"I'll go find us a table," she said, and made her way to an empty table. As soon as she sat down, her eyes scanned the room trying to locate Luke. She hadn't found him, or any of his friends yet, so maybe they weren't here. She checked her phone, there were no new texts, she looked through social media and liked all of the prom pictures her classmates had been posting on instagram.

She looked up to see Autumn and Nikki walking towards the table, but it was more than just them. Luke was following closely behind, with Ashton, and Michael.