"he's still inside," She cried attaching herself to Athena's leg.

"someone get Eddie down here, now," Bobby demanded.

"cap, shouldn't we," Chim started but was cut off.

"Buck is Eddie's best friend. Call him. Now. that's an order," Bobby demanded yet again.

Hen quickly called Eddie, giving him no time to ask any questions after she told him to get to Bucks house.

Maddie on the other line, was freaking out. "Julia, honey what's going on?!" she panicked. Athena picked the phone up.

"this is Sergeant Grant of the LAPD, suspect is still on the scene, with a possible hostage situation going on," Athena said into the phone as she saw the flips peak up the side of the house.

Maddie's eyes filled with tears as she covered her mouth.

"Evan Buckley! Get the fuck out before i kill that precious little girl of yours," John yelled, basically foaming out the mouth.

Buck whimpered, loudly, immediately slapping his hand over his own mouth.

John of course heard, pulling the closet door open, almost ripping it off it's hinges.

Buck was yanked up by his arm, the one he had previously burned, and yelped.

he wasn't going to let this man ruin his life. 

his body grew hot as the fire spread quickly around him.

he could've made his dream come true.

he could've ended everything right then and there.

but that meant leaving Eddie.

Julia.

Chris.

his team.

and he couldn't. he couldn't lose them.

"you've always been a weak little bitch," John spat, slamming Buck against the wall. he pulled a small little pocket knife out and let out a psychotic laugh.

"you're dead, Buckley," he yelled, making a shallow slash on Bucks lower abdomen.

Buck took all that anger, all of that hurt that John and Taylor caused him.

his parents. his rapist of a fucking therapist.

"I am not weak," Buck flipped them to wear John was on the wall. he took the knife out of his hand.

"i have walked threw fire, everyday for the past month because of you. you took my life away," Buck screamed as tears threatened to fall. he held the knife to Johns throat.

"go ahead, kill me," John laughed.

Buck sat there for a moment. a firm grip preventing John from moving.

then his grip softened a bit but was still firm.

"no," he said simply.

John laughed again as he sucked in his breath, only inhaling a bunch of smoke.

"cause you're weak," he spoke.

"no, because you're weak. you deserve to rot in prison. killing you would be too easy," Buck said and let go.

he quickly kneed John in the stomach one good time, causing him to fall to the ground.

he then saw his fire team rush in as he stared at John, who was clenching his stomach. Hen put an oxygen mask over Bucks face and Bobby wasted no time, zip tying his hands and yanking John off the ground. the 4 carefully made their way outside of the house that was about to flashover.

They made it out, only to see that it was raining.

"this is Sergeant Grant with the LAPD, FireFighter Buckley is safe and Suspect is in custody," She said letting out a relaxing breath.

"copy that," Maddie said as tears fell out of her eyes.

Buck was pulled over to the ambulance where Julia was and immediately hugged her tighter then he's ever hugged anyone.

"i told you i'd be out in no time," he whispered, kissing her head.

they put these temporary stitch things over Bucks cut on his stomach. he sat there with a blanket around him and Julia sat next to him, watching Bubble guppies again.

the team had the fire almost out.

so drop everything now

Eddie on the other hand, dropped everything he was doing and left his house when he got a call from Hen.

he had just pulled up. he got out of his truck, his eyes set on the fire that the 122 was currently putting out.

"Buck," he said quietly.

"Buck," he then yelled looking around, seeing Buck sitting on the edge of the ambulance.

"Eddie," Buck whispered to himself, more tears entering his eyes.

meet me in the pouring rain

he got up, dropping the blanket as he and Eddie began to walk towards each other, gradually getting faster as they ran in the rain. they ran until they were in each others reach, standing on the sidewalk out side of the pile of ash Buck used to call home.

kiss me on the sidewalk

Eddie wasted no time, pulling Buck in for a kiss.

a long passionate one.

not caring who saw. neither of them cared. they wanted each other.

take away the pain

Buck felt every ounce of pain in his body leave when Eddie showed up.

Eddie made everything go away.

the voices in Bucks head.

his desire to die.

Eddie was his heaven sent angel.

cause i've seen, sparks fly

"i thought i lost you, Evan," Eddie whispered, pressing their foreheads together.

whenever you smile

"not getting rid of me that easily, Diaz," They both smiled, pulling each other in for a hug.

Eddie's arms wrapped around his neck, Bucks around Eddie's waist. "i love you so much, Buckley," Eddie whispered.

"i love you more," Buck said as tears filled his eyes.

they stayed like this for just a moment thought before pulling away.

"Julia.." Eddie started, feeling the eyes of his team burn his skin.

"Julia," He smiled, seeing the little girl run over.

he got down to her height, pulling her into his arms.

"i love you so much, my sweet girl," Eddie mumbled into her hair that smelt a bit like smoke and her shampoo.

"i love you papa," she smiled, hugging him as tight as her little arms would allow.

Bucks heart melted.

they eventually pulled away, walking back over to their friends.

"do you two are a thing," Hen teased, crossing her arms.

Buck only laughed, picking his daughter up.

"daddy, i wanna go home, i'm tired," Julianna mumbled, laying her head on Bucks shoulder.

"then let's go home,"