"Nice new friend he said. He's hell, stupid." Khaotung cursed.

Ting

A notification popped up on Khaotung's social media.

Firstkp:  I'll have to bring you here later, it's really like nature's version of you, hehe. @KhaoKhao.

After seeing the post, Khaotung suddenly changed his frowned mood into an indistinct smile.
Especially after seeing that the comment section of First's post was now filled with witty comments from his friends, and Khaotung never left any comments on First's posts, so he just turned off his phone and was busy enjoying his mango while watching First's room.
.
.
.

This was Khaotung's last day of rest, yesterday he had been visited by his friends including Pawin and Marc. They were still sweet to Khaotung, but he was still annoyed that they didn't plan to tell him about the new class chat group that was created without him.
Right now, Khaotung was waiting for Aje at a shopping center, not only to give his the book he borrowed, but also to go play with him.
He had some free time and Aje also said he didn't have any lessons right now, so he could go with Khaotung.

"Khao!"

Khaotung raised his head, then found Pawin walking towards him.

"Oh, Paw. Back from school yet?"

Pawin nodded his head. "I'm going to see my mom, what are you doing?"

"Waiting for a friend," Khaotung replied.

"Friend? Who?" Pawin asked again, pleased that Khaotung did not immediately mention his name. "First?"

"Khao!"

Khaotung and Pawin then turned to a boy wearing a different uniform from Pawin.
Aje, he then ran over to Khaotung who waved back.
Seeing that made Pawin surprised, meeting Aje again and worse, now he came to see Khaotung.

"Hey, Win. We keep running into each other lately." Aje greeted in a sarcastic tone.

"That's because my mom works here," Pawin replied.

Aje just laughed, he had forgotten about that.

"Do you know who he is?" Aje asked, this time speaking to Khaotung.

"I know, First told me."

Aje laughed again, this time while patting Pawin on the shoulder. Aje apologized that his friends could not keep unimportant secrets like he could.

"I have to go to that shop first, want to come or wait here?"

"Just wait here," Khaotung replied, then Aje left Khaotung and Pawin who had been holding back their emotions.

"Since First already told you, what do you think?"

"The lie about your old school?" Khaotung asked back.

"About your friend being a bully," Pawin replied with a flat face.

Khaotung then shook his head. He had no comment about Aje.
Khaotung didn't know what the actual incident was like because he knew Aje well.
Furthermore, he also explained that he couldn't trust someone who lied on the first day of introduction.

"Have you been told by First why I did it?"

"That doesn't make sense," Khaotung replied. "Why did you hide it? It was easier for you to make friends instead of using money."

Pawin tried to keep his cool by showing his smile, then denied Khaotung that he used money to make friends in their class.

"After knowing the fact that your friends are bullies and I'm a victim, is that all you think about, Khao?"