Rainy Day (Newt)

"Come ON y/n!! Just tell him how you feel!! It's not that hard!" Gally teases you.

"Oh, shut up! Like you would know anything about asking guys out." you start. "Or, do you have experience with asking guys out..." a smirk playing on your face.

"Shut up, and no. I have never asked a guy out oh my gosh, where do you come up with this stuff..." He replies. You just laugh at his reaction and head off to see Thomas and Minho, who are just arriving back from the maze, after a long day of running. "Hey guys!" You say as they run through the door.

"Hey y/n. What's up?" Thomas replies.

"Not much. Frypan's making bacon for breakfast tomorrow." You can't hold back the excitement in your voice at the last part. Frypan hardly ever makes bacon.

Minho almost screams, "Frypan's making bacon?!!?!?!!?" You nod your head scared for his reaction.

"Yaaassssss!!!!!!!!! It's been forever!!!!" He screams. Everyone starts looking at him like he's some sort of nut job, which I guess he is. Minho doesn't care though, because he's Minho. Keeper of the runners, the one with flawless hair, who doesn't seem to give a shit. Like, ever. While you're looking at all the people who are wondering if Minho's ok, you find the blonde headed brown eyed boy, just rolling his eyes laughing at Minho. Oh, how you loved to see Newt smile. And his eyes were the most beautiful things ever. You could get lost in those big brown eyes so easily-

"Y/N?! Are you listening to me? Earth to y/n!" Thomas is snapping his fingers in front of your face.

"What?" you look at him, realizing you had gotten lost in Newt's eyes.

"I was just wondering why you were staring at Newt... Oh My God! You have a crush on him don't you!" Uh-oh. This wasn't good. Thomas and Newt were like best friends. Thomas could NOT know about this.

"No! I do not have a crush on Newt, why would you even think that?" You try to reply, but you feel your heart rate quicken.

Minho cuts in, "Because you always stare at him, and whenever we talk about him in front of you, you smile like an idiot."

"Name one time besides now that I've ever stared at him." You say, even though you know his words are true.

"Last night during dinner. And the other day after we left the map room. And that one time-"

"OK, ok, I'll admit it, maybe I do have a small crush on him, so what?" You finally admit to them, knowing it's what they want to hear. And what perfect timing, Chuck walked up, while you were in the middle of your sentence.

"You like who?" He asks innocence in his voice, but a devilish grin on his face, like a teenage girl waiting to hear more gossip.

"No one. Now go away Chuck, I need to talk-"

"Y/n likes Newt." Minho cuts you off.

"Seriously Minho!?!?" You practically shout at him.

"Y/n likes Newt! Y/n likes Newt! Y/n likes Newt!" Chuck continues to chant in a sing song voice.

"You don't tell anyone about this alright?" You look at Chuck sternly.

"Fine, fine whatever. My lips are sealed." He zips his lips shut with his fingers and throws away the key.

"Good. I've got to go do stuff. See ya later guys." You say, to get out of that situation.

*****Newts POV*****

"Hey Newt." Chuck walks up to me with a big grin on his face.

"Why so happy Chuck?" I ask, genuinely curious about why he's so happy.

"Oh, no reason. Only that I know who y/n has a crush on." He responds.

"Who is it?" I ask, wanting to know, because, I may or may not have a little crush on y/n, but who doesn't? She is the only girl here.

"You." He says simply, and then he immediately covers his mouth and his eyes go wide. Like he wasn't supposed to tell me.

"Y/n likes me?" I ask.

"Well, yeah, but you can't tell her I told you or I am literally dead meat ok?"

"Alright Chuck. I'll see you later. And with that I walk to the gardens to get some work done, but I can't get over the fact that she actually likes me.

******First POV whatever that was**********

You're almost finished with what you're doing, but it just starts to rain, like out of no where. And it's especially strange, because as far as you know, it doesn't usually rain in the Glade. Everyone starts running to get shelter, and Minho, being the guy he is, lifts you up over his shoulder and practically throws you onto the ground, causing you to stumble into Newt. 'That little bastard' you think to yourself. Then to make things even worse, Thomas yells "GET SOME!!" as he runs past you and Newt. Immediately you start blushing, and fumbling over your words to find a good excuse for everything when he lifts your chin up, and says, "Don't worry. I like you too." Then, he kisses you. It was the perfect kiss. Your hands went to his hair, and his were on your back. Your lips were moving in sync, and it felt like the world had no problems at all. It was just you and Newt. You finally break apart for breath, and that's when you realize everyone was staring at you guys. You feel heat rise to your cheeks and Newt just whispers in your ear, "Maybe we'll continue this later." Then he winks at you while Minho and Thomas come up to congratulate you guys, on finally getting together. Out of no where, Minho just decides to push you and Newt out into the rain getting you both soaking wet, but you laugh it off and agree to get Minho back for it later.