Chapter 5- "Hero" in training

A/N — I got writers block halfway through this chapter sorry it took so long :,)
~~~
Thursday 2pm

Almost a full week had passed since the esteemed UA sports festival, and everything was going smoothly. Uraraka was attending classes and gathering as much information as she could, keeping her grades up as well as her social life.
No one suspected a thing.

"Ok class, it's been a few days since the sports festival. Now everything has calmed down, it's time for your internships."
Azaiwa spoke as nonchalantly as possible with the most deadpan expression.

"If you don't mind me asking sir, what exactly is an internship?" Iida stood up from his seat raising his right arm waving it up and down.

"Alright fine, Sit down. The sports festival acted as an opportunity for pro-hero's to scout hero's in training—such as yourselves— to come and join them in the field, train under them, and get a taste of what it's like to be a pro hero."

"Mr Aizawa—"

"I'm not done talking." Aizawa cleared his throat and continued. "Furthermore, lots of you have received offers from numerous hero agencies who are interested in working with you. You get to choose out of those offers who you would like to work with—"

"—Usually, internships are only available for 3rd and 2nd year students. But considering the USJ incident, and your performances in the sports festival, Nesu and the other teachers decided this was the right call. And with that I'll now write up who got what offers from hero agencies."

Todoroki— 4,123

Bakugo— 3,556

Tokoyami— 360

Iida— 301

Kaminari— 272

Yaoyorozu— 108

Kirishima— 68

Uraraka— 20

Sero— 14

"Wow Todoroki, you got over four thousand offers!Thats like totally amazing!" Hagakure exclaimed.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from the number 2 hero's son...and with how pretty he is~" Mina added.

"DAMN IT! THAT ICY-HOT BASTARD...HOW DID HE GET MORE OFFERS THAN ME! I WON!!"

"Well maybe if you turned it down a bit, and just became a bit more chill in general, people would like you more..." Denki answered with a smug expression— in turn putting his life on the line.

A few moments passed and the class was chatting away like there was no tomorrow. Aizawa gave them the names of the hero's who would like to work with them. And then, they each began to look through which pros wanted them as interns.

"Oh wow, I got twenty offers— of course it's nothing in comparison to Bakugo and Todoroki but it's still more than I expected...especially now considering I don't even want to be a hero, of course I did then—but that's besides the point."
Uraraka thought to herself while still sitting alone at the back of the class.
"Do I even need to do one ? What am I saying...of course I do. Ugh, guess I'll have to ask shigiraki about this and see what that dumb ass has to say."

Having closed her eyes, and appearing as if she were asleep, she was 'awoken' by a small nudge on her shoulder. "Ah—oh h-hey Deku!"
Uraraka fumbled over her words, as she sat up and turned her head to gaze at the green haired boy.

Deku chuckled at her reaction while flashing her a kind smile. "Haha, Hey Uraraka! How are you?"

"Im good, totally fine~...it's not like thinking about the sports festival makes me wanna' kill myself or anything haha! No of course no!"