Chapter 3- death of a hero, a villian reborn

Sunday, 3 am
[League of villains base]

"Alright let's go. Are you ready?"

"Born ready!!"

"YAY IM SO EXCITED FOR YOUU" Himiko squeaked as she latched onto Ochaco. Now that she was healed and she knew she wouldn't hurt her.

"Kurogiri, take us there."

"As you wish Shigiraki."

Using kurogiris quirk, they warped to the location of the Ex-Pro hero home.

Small flashback : 30 minutes ago

"Ohhh I can't wait to end that fuckers life"

"And I can't wait to watch you~" the vampiric villain said skipping around the base. "But, you can't be wearing that...Gimmie one sec!!"
She spoke as she ran off to what appeared to be the second floor of the base.
She soon returned, panting, "here...try..this, on—"

Toga handed her black button up shirt, a black choker with a Saturn charm, a black skirt and pair of platform combat boots with a silver chain on one side.

"Oops almost for got these"
Placing a pair of pink contacts into Ochacos hand.

"Why do you have pink contacts ?"

"I cosplay sometimes...." Toga replied quietly with an embarrassed expression.

"Ahhh I see..." she said smirking at Himiko.

"Shut up and try it on already!!"

"Ok ok I'm going!"

Uraraka went to the closest bathroom and got changed. Once she'd slipped the boots on and tied them up—she walked back out to meet Toga, who was eagerly waiting, kicking her feet on one of the bar stools.

"So what do you think, you like ?"

"I love it! You look perfect! You just need one final thing..."
Toga lastly hands her a black mask that covers the lower half of her face.
"Great! Now no one should know who you are!..at a glance at least." She answered scratching the back of her head.

A/N —(I ALSO FORGOT THE PINK EYES and the boot chain

A/N —(I ALSO FORGOT THE PINK EYES and the boot chain...🧍🏻‍♀️imma draw another one. I'll add it at the end 😚 I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM)

Uraraka smiled " Thanks Toga! You're the best!"
The blond blushed slightly at her compliment.

Back to the present