𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 | ☆

Start from the beginning

Ugh. Rude.

"Shit. Do you think we can go get Enzo real quick? It's down the street from here." Archer nodded. "Y-Yea." And putting his blinker on.

He's been more verbal. Special around Hudson. Never really full sentences but I don't blame him, he should go at his own pace.

River types away on her phone. I assume telling the rest that we're getting her little brother. He's very sweet. Hudson says that he can be mean like River. But he's only 8. River invited me to his birthday on October 16.

Archer drives down the street with one hand low on the wheel and one of the gear shift.

I couldn't help but look at River in awe as she traces the hello kitty on her pant. She's so cute. She has her sweatshirt on since it got a little windy. I've been thinking about Halloween costumes for us.

We need the perfect ones.

"Are we going to Blaire's Halloween Party this year?" Hudson asked.

"Who's Blaire?"

"She's this senior that throws the best Halloween parties like every year since freshman year. Her parents are cool. We should go." How fun! Halloween party. I want to go.

I nodded with a smile. She kissed my hand making me blush.

"Shit. I forgot about Hanna's birthday party. Isn't in like three weeks. The like 20th or something." River nodded. "23rd I think. I just know she's gonna have so bomb ass food."

"Is that the one you "hooked up" with?" She chocked in her spit and cleared her throat. "Yea.." she said her pitched a little high.

"Can you explain what that is?" I want to know. Is it game?

"I will. Later." Archer and Hudson snickered.

We pull up to the school and people were standing outside as small children run around. I spotted Enzo. He was wearing his favorite Spider-Man shirt and some black pants. His wrist had a bracelet on that matched River's. It had the Spider-Man colors and look homemade. He was looking around for his sister but frowned when he couldn't see her.

River rolled down the window as we pull up infront do the school. "Hello little boy. I got some candy in the back. Wants some?"

His head whipped up and he smiled widely running to the car. She opened the door for him and he jumps him wrapping his arms around her and kissing her cheek. He leaned forward and hugged Hudson and Archer. Then he wrapped his arms around me and then sat in the middle. I helped him but on his seatbeat and he looked around at all of us.

"Are you guys in like a cult or something?" He asked looking at us matching in the hello kitty pajamas. Archer laughed and smiled makign Hudson look at him with a soft look.

"Yes. And youre not invited." She pushed his head slightly with her finger. He grumbled.

"I wanna be in it." He crossed his arms.

"I'll buy you some hello kitty pants. Then you'll be in our cult." Hudson said making him smile and pump his fist. Archer gets back on the road and drives downtown.

We parked by the shop and saw Nala smiling and waving while Bondi and Callum pushed each other's head. Enzo rested his head on my shoulder and played with River's hand. River bent down and kissed his temple.

"Wake up. Are you hungry?" He took a deep breath and smiled up at River. He nodded and rubbed his eyes with his fist. I smiled and he rubbed his head against my shoulder.

Nala opens the door and smiles at Enzo. "Hi, Z." She caressed his cheek and we got out. We all walked to the but the girls stayed behind. I frowned my eyebrows as River stayed behind.