Prologue

Prologue

The cheering crowd were on their feet, applauding their hands high over their heads to the beat that was pumping through the speakers. I was jumping with them, trying to raise hell with my hands as I starting lowering my body again against the floor. When the song broke into the chorus again, the whole crew fell back into the choreography that we've worked on for so many weeks. We ended with the seven of us standing in a pose with Charles in the middle, raising his arm out as the singer took the last long note. When the sticks landed on the drums one last time, we snatched our arms closer to us, holding our hats still. Everyone started cheering again, jumping up and down, encouraging our crew. After a few seconds we all stood straight and bowed for the crowd a couple of times before we exited the floor.

We had this little battle tucked underneath our belts.

The only two girls on the team wore tight, sleeveless tops that were just as drenched in sweat as my a bit baggier shirt. I didn't wear too big shirts as the dudes in those "Step Up"-movies, but enough so they wouldn't stick to my body, glued on me like a second skin. I wanted to be comfortable in when I danced, and not be stopped by something as simple as the clothes I wore. 

My eyes scanned over the room one more time before we left the room, and I got eye contact with Josh in the back. He had a grin on his face and him and his friends were cheering for us.  I grinned back at him before the doors opened before us and we exited with the cheering crowd chanting our name.

"And Casualty UnLoaded exits the room, can I hear you SCREAM?!

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

This is my attempt to write something different. I think it has some ingredients that will make it stand out, but I will still have to try my best. 

English is not my first language. But I have seen and read books on this page with grammar or spelling worse than mine. Sometimes, it's only a typo, so go easy on me but please tell me if anything is wrong thanks :)

Also: I will not be uploading anything new to this story for a while now. This story is on hold, so to speak. During this time I will study and hopefully write a few chapters. But feel free to read it and add it to read later lists. I have some stuff planned for this one.

I would love to hear what you thought about the prologue and vote :D

I want to write enjoy, but you've obviously already read it so come back? ;)