chapter 1: overheat (VxLizzy)

Start from the beginning

"N-nmh..!"

(It took her a minute to realize what tf just happened, that she just moaned, she started blushing knowing damn well that V definitely heard her as well. As V then immediately stops biting her neck, she seems to snap back in control of herself as she looks down at Lizzy who was now covering her mouth in slight shock/embarrassment, still slightly blushing. Dear robo-god why did she do that!)

"What..did you just..moan?

(V said With slight confusion, now ever so slightly blushing as Lizzy was still trying to process the fact that not only did she moan in front of her friend, she moaned in front of her crush! She just wanted to curl into a ball and just disappear at that point, she looked away from embarrassment, unable to say anything. V looked down at the embarrassed worker drone still wrapped up in her tail, for some reason, she found it pretty cute how practically flustered Lizzy was getting, the embarrassed look on her face as she blushed looking away flustered, V didn't know why, but, it was just cute seeing Lizzy like that..for-some odd reason she couldn't pinpoint at the time)

"Uh..here lemme just"

(she let go of Lizzy and looked at the harsh bite on her neck)

"Does it, hurt..?"

(She asked still blushing slightly wiping away the oil dripping from her mouth, Lizzy looked up at V still blushing with embarrassment. As she seemed to calm down a bit, still slightly embarrassed feeling slight pain in her neck from the bite)

"Uhh.. just a bit"

(That's when V looked around the landing pod for something to bandage the wound, like a cloth or that scarf N found for her a couple weeks back, but after not finding anything, V decided to improvise.)

"Uhh...ok, you're probably not gonna like this"

(she looked back at Lizzy, knowing damn well that, she wouldn't like what she was gonna say, Lizzy looked back at V, already getting an idea of what she was going to say)

"oh no.."

"look, since I have healing saliva, I can heal the bite"

"but...since there's nothing I can use, I'm gonna have to..uhh.."

(V then sighed, looking away as she waited for Lizzy to respond, Lizzy just looked up at V with a deadpanned/embarrassed expression)

"uh, yeah-no..I don't care if it'll help, I'm not letting you lick my neck"

(she says with an embarrassed tone, still slightly blushing. As V then starts to get slightly annoyed)

"Look, I know you don't like this just as much as I do, but we really don't have any other option, now so we? now shut up, and let me heal you"

(Lizzy was taken aback by her sudden tone, but after a while, she ended up giving in, allowing V to move closer. V then carefully moved to heal the bite mark on her neck)

"hold still, this might feel a bit weird"

(she then goes to gently lick Lizzy's neck, healing the bite)

"m-mnh..!"

(Lizzy softly whimperd, blushing slightly as V healed the bite on her neck)

"Mn..alright, there"

(V said, moving away from her neck, which was completely healed now, as if there wasn't any bite to begin with, Lizzy then looked up at V, still blushing slightly)

"Does it still hurt?"

"no, but that was still embarrassing"

(she says with a slight embarrassed tone, V softly chuckled at that)

"Hehe..yeah figured, since you just moaned earlier"

(V said, still chuckling softly as Lizzy started blushing from embarrassment)

"I-shut up, That's your fault for biting me in the first place!"

(she said, looking away, causing V to laugh a bit, her laugh was honestly adorable, if that's the best way to possibly describe it)

"ok,ok, fair point, but in my defense, I was honestly just really hungry, and I couldn't think straight"

(V said with a slight amused smile)

"but since I'm calm, and you're all healed up, let's just, forget this ever happened and go about our day, Kay?"

(Lizzy looked up at V, then sighed)

"fine, let's drop it. now, since you weren't paying attention to me earlier, I'm gonna have to tell you about what happened at cheer practice today"

(V then gave Lizzy that same amused smile)

"alright, tell me what happened"

(The two drones continue to spend time together in the shuttle, the everlasting blizzard blasting outside)

UPDATE!!
I was hella cringed out by how this first came out, so I fixed it up a bit. Y'know, making it less cringy👍)