𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎

Mulai dari awal

After a while we both pulled away. We looked at each other before bursting out into laughter. After  laughing like crazy people, we finally composed ourselves.

"Oh my Eywa" I said covering my eyes.

"What is wrong?" He laughed as he took my hands and moved them away from my eyes.

"I shouldn't have kissed you"

"Did you not like it?" I noticed his ears go down and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Of course I liked it Lo'ak" I giggled "but it was wrong. I'm with Neteyam and you're with Tsireya." I said with a small smile.

"Yeah, I know" he nodded his head. He was also smiling. "It was just in the moment right?"

"Yes"

"So let's agree to never bring it up again?" He put his arm out and smiled at me. I laughed before taking his arm in my hand.

"You got it" he scooted closer to me and I put my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine. "You are my dearest friend Lo'ak"

"And you are mine Au'rai"

NETEYAM'S POV
I walked in to the pod where Au'rai and her family lived. Aonung let me know that Au'rai was the only one home right now. I sensed she was angry earlier, so I wanted to check on her. I walked in and saw Au'rai cutting up some sort of vegetable, I couldn't help but smile at the sight. I wonder if this is what it would be like if I do mate with Au'rai. I would come home from patrolling or hunting and she'd be at home, waiting for me. I walked towards her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Hello ma Au'rai" she didn't reply which worried me "is everything alright?" She got out of my arms and walked away to grab another vegetable. "Au'rai?"

I followed closely behind her and grabbed her arms making her face me. "What's wrong?"

She sighed before speaking.

"I hated the way you talked to Lo'ak earlier."

"Oh" I said "babe I was just playing around"

"No Neteyam. You were undermining his feelings. You made him feel like you didn't believe him!" I exclaimed "You have no idea what that's like. For people to constantly make you feel like you're doing too much when you're simply talking about something that happened to you!"

Damn it. She's right. I need to apologize to Lo'ak. I never even tried to listen to him.

"You're right Au'rai. And I promise you I will apologize to my brother. I also promise to listen to him more from now on. But please don't be mad at me anymore. I can't take it"

She looked at me for a few seconds before giving me a small smile and sighing.

"I can never be mad at you Teyam" she said as she hugged me.

I looked down at her before bending down to connect her lips with mine. We were about to enter a make out session when someone cleared their throat. We quickly pulled away to see the last person I wanted to see.

Chief Tonowari.

"Sir I-" I was about to apologize until he cut me off.

"Just go, boy"

I looked back to Au'rai who gave me a confused and worried look.

"Yes sir" I quickly left the pod. I feel guilty for leaving Au'rai to get punished on her own though.

AU'RAIS POV
After Neteyam left I was left alone with my father who remained silent. The atmosphere of the room had totally shifted as soon as Neteyam stepped out.

"Dad I'm sorry" I said bowing my head.

"I am so tired of this Au'rai. I am tired of fighting whatever it is you have with Neteyam."

I looked up at him.

"Does that mean.."

"No, nothing is changing. Just because I am tired doesn't mean I will stop. Au'rai you are not what Neteyam needs." He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Neteyam is going to be a strong warrior, he will need someone who is reliable and responsible. That person is not you. You will only bring him trouble and hold him back. If you really love him, then you will let him go"

My father walked away and left me alone with my thoughts. His words hit me harder than anything he's ever said to me when he's angry. Maybe he was right. Neteyam does need somebody perfect like Tsireya by his side. I know I should let him go. But how can I? How can I let go of the person I love the most?