☆♡24.goodnight...my love♡☆

|warning:angst...|

X-virus pov:

Toby wanted to talk to me about something. So just to be safe I asked nina and helen to stay with y/n while I go talk to toby

"Hey toby what did you need to talk about?" I ask while walking into his room and that's when I see Jeff standing there next to him. Well fuck me.

"Cody, you know that guy we took back with us that night of our mission. Your assistance" toby starts "your boyfriend" jeff finishs. Oh no. "How did you find out? Who told you"

"Cody, it was obvious" jeff states "shut the fuck up jeff!" I shout "Cody! Listen this isn't going to be easy to say-" toby starts but I cut him off "no, you're not hurting him!" I shout "Cody there is no other choice if slender finds out you can get hurt! Or worse!" Toby argues back.

Fuck please no. I need to protect y/n.

I then start bolting out of Toby's room and head towards my room ( also really quick I headcanon for x-virus to have a room in a basement) I run down stairs and lock my doors.

"Babe? What's going on?" Y/n says "no time to explain helen nina I need you both to distract jeff and toby for me. Can you do that for me?" I ask frantically "of course" nina states. With that both nina and helen ran out of codys room.

"Love,I'm going to need you to stay calm..." I state

|no one's pov|

The two stared at eachother. They both knew what was happening. "Fuck I can't let you go" Cody says already having tears come down his eyes. Y/n grabs his hand and kisses his hand.

"I know I don't either fuck Cody please I don't want to leave you" y/n says while crying. Cody walks away and grabs something out of drawer. It was a syringe filled with something.

"Cody..." y/n crys "I know I don't want this either it's for your own good" Cody states. Tears coming down his face and his eyes bloodshot red. He was going to lose someone who he loved very much.

"Y/n listen to me, this is going to put you to sleep and-" y/n cuts of cody in the middle of his sentence "no! Cody please I don't want to let you go-" Cody then also cuts off y/n with a kiss. But not any kiss a long passionate kiss and sadly their last final kiss.

"We will see eachother the universe can't separate us not now, and not ever" he states

"Our paths will cross again"

Y/n then feels a sharp pain in their arm and their vision blurs, everything goes dark.

"I love always and forever don't forget that that y/n. We'll see eachother again i promise you that. My last promise to you" Cody whisper in his ear. And that was the last thing y/n hear before passing out.

☆well...that was depressing but! Another chapter will come...☆