☆♡14. its going to be okay♡☆

⚠️warning:past trauma, mention of suicide⚠️

Readers pov:

Nina, I think I heard of her, cody said she's friendly but also feisty. He said she also goes by Nina the killer.

I was kinda afraid but I didn't know what to do so I went with her.

•time skip to Nina's room•.

Nina's room was actually super cool,
(Headcanon really quick I think nina is emo/scene) "I know my room is kinda weird" she spoke "no no! I love it, it's super cool!"

"Wait a minute, you came out of codys room right?" She asked. "Uh yes I did"
I responded. "So you must be his assistant" she said. It hurt but then I remember that he told me that no one could know about us so he must have told the others that I was his assistant. "Or..." she spoke "you must be his boyfriend, judging by the way he speaks of you"

"..."

"It's fine, I'm glad actually, he told me about his past, were like siblings, I'm just glad" she said "he really needed someone like you, I feel like that's why he didn't kill you that night, he felt a way towards you" wow, he really does love me, I thought.

"Knowing cody it takes him a long time to open up to someone and warm up to them"

Damn, is all I thought.

"But, please tell me what happened, why were you running out crying?" She responded with concern.

"Me and cody kinda of got into an argument" I Said finally. "About what?" She said, she looked sad, concerned even.

"I just got scared, I thought I was being annoying, and then I noticed that he seemed upset, and I just wanted him to be okay, I kept asking him if he was okay and I pushed him" Tears were streaming out of my eyes "and, and he yelled at me and I didn't mean to so I just ran out! God I'm so stupid!" I said finally

"Hey hey, it's okay, you were concerned, I would be too, he used to take it out on himself-" she stopped "w-what do you mean take it out on himself?" I looked at her, she bite her lip "he was suicidal when he first came here" she said "just everything he was put through" she said "but he's okay now I promise you that"

"Okay, I just feel bad now" I said "hey, it's okay, you were just worried, but it didn't make it right to yell at you" she reassured me "it's going to be okay"
Nina said.

It's going to be okay now.

Then...there was a knock on her door, someone spoke, it was codys

"Hey Nina?, can I please talk to y/n? I really need to speak to him"

Nina looked mad. "Okay I love him, he's like a brother to me,but man am I going to beat his ass" she said, I chuckled a little.

"Let talk to him right now, I'll be right back" she got up and left her room

Oh boy.

☆Well shit, this was a long chapter lmao😭but I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Sorry if I haven't been uploading chapters recently! It's been a busy week with school and stuff I had to get assignments turned in so yeah. Bye guys!:D☆