☆20.don't tell him☆

Don't tell anyone, but don't tell toby most importantly. That's what cody told me. He said Toby would get angry about us. Toby and cody were like brothers. Cody told me that Toby is really protective of him.

"Hey love, you okay?" Cody asked me "yeah I'm fine codes" I responded back with.

"Are you sure? Because it seems like somethings been bothering you lately. Come on sweetheart tell me please" he said in a sad tone.

I looked into his eyes his, he had one green and one brown eye. If you looked into his eyes you can tell he's been through stuff, he just wants someone to love...he's just like me.

"It's just what if toby finds out? I mean helen caught almost doing it, what will happen if everyone found out? I don't want anything bad to happen to you" I say to him. Tears now streaming down my face.

"Oh baby, is that what you've been worried about? Baby it's going to be okay I won't let anything happen to you or me. We'll be safe about this I promise you" he reassured me he pulls me in for a kiss "wipe those tears away.

"I won't tell him and anyone else. We're safe your safe" he says to me

-that's all for this chapter sorry this was short!!...I'm probably planning to write a smut chapter...bye love you!❤️