☆17.bloody painter☆

Bloody painter, Helen otis another proxy here, him and cody are friends.

Kinda weird how they are friends because cody is quiet but energetic while helen is kinda a jerk and doesn't speak as much.

Cody told me not to tell anyone one of our relationship, especially helen.
He told me that if helen found out, it wouldn't end well for the both of us.

But now here we are, under the covers...Cody is on top of me my shirt is already removed and I'm only in my boxers codys shirt is also removed and is only in his jeans still...and there is helen standing by the door.

"H-helen!" Cody spoke out "its not what it looks like! I swear!" Cody tried telling him but it didn't work

"Wow cody..." helen finally spoke "you were supposed to be killing him but instead decided to fuck him, how stupid are you?"

"I'm not stupid! Okay!" Cody yelled out "yes you are, and that whore over there laying there on your bed is also stupid, about to let a killer fuck him" helen spat with disgust

"SHUT the fuck up!" Cody slapped him across his face. helen got quiet for a bit.

"..."

"I should have known, the way you talked about him" helen said. "Wonder what slender would say about this"

"Y-you wouldn't!"Cody said with fear.
" I would" helen told him "b-but were friends! Friends Don't betray others!" Cody spat out. "Oh Don't be that way" helen said

As helen was about to walk away cody said something

"You of all people should know how shitty it is to be betrayed by a close friend!" Helen stopped and looked at him.

"Y-you don't anything! About me!" Helen spat

"I don't... but I do know how much you hate liars! I know how much Ben annoys you! I know that you have secret tea party's with Sally! Because no one else won't! I know your not actually a cold person!"

"..."

"Fine" helen spoke "I won't say anything. Just be careful, please. I'm very happy for you guys"

With that helen left

"Hey you okay?" Cody asked me "y-yeah I'm fine" y/n said

"You know your not a whole right? Helen didn't mean that, he's not a jerk that everyone thinks he is, he just wants friends and doesn't want to be alone" cody said "oh okay" I think I now understand why helen and cody are friends.

They both just needed friends someone that's there for them.

I understand how that feels

"I love you mi amor" cody told me "Let's get some rest"

That's it! For this chapter! Sorry if this one was boring I just have been busy! Bye:D