VIII,

➤ Tulkun

➤ Tulkun

Tahani was peacefully with the Sully family, a family she was close to, helping them clean and tidy up their marui, until a horn sound reached their ears.

Everyone turns to her to understand what is happening. Tahani, on the other hand, displays a big smile, waiting for the other members of her clan to react with enthusiasm and joy.

"What is it?" Tuk asks, stepping out followed closely by the others.

"The Tulkun are back," she tells them, "our spiritual brothers and sisters, they're back," Tahani explains as the children dive to join Tsireya who had called them.

Tahani takes the hand of the father of the family, hesitating for a few minutes, then pulls him into the ocean. This action surprises the father when they both jump.

She then waves her hand for him to follow her, before swimming towards one of the ilu passing by. She grabs onto it and pulls Jake with the ilu behind her, making them swim through the ocean where the spiritual brothers and sisters are, until they find their own.

Tahani gets off the ilu and heads towards her spiritual sister, Kira, who is a young Tulkun mother. She clings to Kira's fin under the watchful eye of Jake.

In sign language, Tahani tells Kira, "I see you, my sister, your little one is beautiful!" She expresses her joy and happiness to reunite with her spiritual sister and meet her baby.

"Thank you," the Tulkun asks her in small sounds, "Who is this navi?"

"This navi is Jake Sully, he is known as the great Toruk Makto, and he has 4 wonderful children," Tahani tells her.

— I see, I'm happy for you, my sister, you seem finally happy," the tulkun tells her as his baby circles around Jake, making Tahani laugh. "Don't waste any more time, my sister, Eywa has given you a chance, even if males are useless," the tulkun says, winking at her.

Tahani gazes at Jake thoughtfully, imagining how they could be together, while holding her tulkun tightly in her arms and enjoying seeing him again.

But later in the day, rain pours down on Pandora, causing Tahani to let go of her tulkun as he goes to join the others.

She and Jake get back into the Marui Sully, smiling at each other despite the weather.

In a moment of complicity, their gazes connect. A spark passes between Tahani and Jake, filling the air with electric energy.

Jake, curious, asks Tahani what they said to each other. She smiles at him shyly, biting her lip. She doesn't want to reveal the content of their conversation, but the silence speaks volumes about the depth of their exchanges.