Keeping up A-fear-ances

Comenzar desde el principio

Next, Eda focuses on her appearance, meticulously shaving off feathers from her leg. Once satisfied, she opens a well-stocked cupboard filled with an array of elixirs. Carefully selecting one, she raises it to her lips and takes a hesitant sip. The taste immediately causes her to recoil, expressing her disapproval with a resounding "blaghs." Returning to her room, she dons a new dress, only to tear a portion of the front off, adding her signature touch.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Luz and Y/n are fast asleep, surrounded by a heap of books, their heads resting on the pile. The rhythmic sound of Luz's snoring fills the room, creating a serene ambiance.

Vilador, an adult witch resembling Eda, is engaged in relevant dialogues and actions, likely going about his daily activities within the house.

Eda: Beans!

Vilador: (perks up) Did someone say beans? Count me in!

Eda smirks, acknowledging Vilador's love for the culinary delight.

Luz suddenly jolts awake, startled by something, and tumbles backward onto the floor.

Vilador: (chuckles) Rough landing there, Luz?

Y/n: (yawns) What's all the commotion about?

Chot-San, a corgi dog and loyal companion, chimes in with relevant barking dialogues, adding his playful presence to the scene. Luz and Y/n pet him affectionately, sharing a moment of connection.

Eda: We ran out of apple blood.

Eda's frustration manifests as she kicks the fridge door shut, then turns her attention to the others in the room.

Vilador: (raises an eyebrow) Uh-oh, no more apple blood? That won't do.

Luz: None. And I was up all night. I read every tome, book, notepad, and tea leaf.

Luz interrupts, expressing her exhaustion and disappointment. She displays a cup containing a tea leaf shaped into a shrugging person, a visual representation of her fruitless search for information.

Y/n: (sympathetically) Don't worry, Luz. We'll figure something out.

Chot-San: (barks reassuringly)

Vilador: (rubs his chin) Have you checked the hidden scrolls in the library? Sometimes the answers are in the most unexpected places.

Eda: I wish I could help ya, kid. My door was already pretty old when I found it.

Vilador adds, continuing the conversation with relevant dialogues, contributing to the discussion.

Y/n: (curiously) How long did you have it?

Vilador: Well, it's been decades since I stumbled upon that old door in the wilds of the Boiling Isles. Time sure flies.

Eda: Yeah, it's been with me for as long as I can remember.

From somewhere within the Owl House, Lilith's piercing scream suddenly interrupts the discussion, capturing everyone's attention. Eda, Luz, Y/n, and Vilador gasp in alarm and rush to the living room, where Lilith is undergoing a transformation into her beastly form.

Lilith: (pleading) Help... me.

Reacting swiftly, Eda retrieves a bottle of elixir hidden beneath a pillow on the couch and rushes to Lilith's side.

Eda: Calm down, just calm down. (Feeds Lilith the elixir) The curse acts stronger when you're stressed.

Lilith's feathers begin to dissipate as the elixir takes effect, bringing her relief.

Lilith: (panting) That was... horrible. How have you managed all these years?

Eda: Well, it's been hard. (Helps Lilith up) But since we split the curse, at least the elixirs are working again.