Hating him 😡

Hala pov:- 3 years ago if someone has said I will fall in love with him then I would have surly killed that person for just uttering those words.

Hariz Shariff the Biggest mistake of my life. Never in my dreams I thought he will be my best friend and one day I will be so deeply attached to him that I will wish to die rather than letting him go.

Going back to the day when I saw him wait I never noticed him in the first place until his ex girlfriend cried front me saying how bad he is with her and how he has ruined her life. Listening to her sad and heart breaking story I knew I am going to hate him forever. Wish I would have sticked to my words. Wish I could have never taken his help for a stupid project. Wish I could have not called him, texted him nor wanted to know him.

I still remember the first time I texted him to wear a proper formal suit as per the instructions by the lecturer. The second time he texted me to wish me on my birthday . Third time I texted him to take his help to complete the project. Without realising that this simple conversation will later make me regret.

Hariz Shariff became famous when his ex girlfriend cheated on him. Where everyone witnessed how deeply he was in love with sania pathan the whole college also witnessed there famous breakup drama too. And I and my bestie Raina enjoyed the most.

Bhai Abb aap college parne aato hu na ke ek dusre se chipkne. Ewwwwww and this was the reason for him to be in my hate list and the list continued.

After his heart break and me getting to know him. I didn't realise when I started to open up to him . Being shy and reserved I started talking freely about all the things like he was meant to listen to me for his whole life. Thinking that he is actually listening to me. But the truth was he was just passing his time to forget the betrayal of his ex girlfriend. Using me for his distraction. Unknown to all this I started to build my mini world where only I and He exist.

I hate him for making me to come out of the world where he's no where the part of it. I hate him to put me in the position where I never wanted to be. I hate him for making me someone else whom I never knew. I hate him for everything for now and forever.

Oh did I forgot to tell you he too hate me .. more than me hating him. 😂 funny na but that's the truth. And I Hala khan don't care about his opinion or his feelings let it be hate or whatever.

Let's embrace the journey of Hala khan with the egoistic and Hariz Shariff. Please do vote and support. Big thank you ☺️