I peeked through my window and tried to know what was happening at her house. I saw her stepfather holding his belt and abusing her multiple times. I wanted to call the cops, but it might be trouble for both of the families since they would assume that I was telling a lie because I've got no clear proof. Even if I took a photo, the view was still blurred and unclear. I also don't want our friendship to be put at risk.

I asked her about that incident the next day, but she didn't want to explain anything. I respected her decision since I didn't want to interrupt her family's matter.

END OF FLASHBACK...........

I knocked on the door and waited patiently. Then, her mother opened the door. Luckily, I haven't faced her stepfather.

Miss Yoon: Hi Y/n. You're early today. Please go inside. Seeun was preparing herself.

Me: Thanks. I'll appreciate your offer even though I'd rather stay outside of your house not to invade your privacy.

Miss Yoon: It's okay. Besides, I want to invite you to join the breakfast with us if you want.

Me: It's okay. I had already eaten at my place. Thanks for the offer. You are such a generous person.

She smiled.

As soon as I entered, I saw Seeun staring at the mirror while trying to fix her hair. She saw me.

Seeun: Hi Y/n. Why so early?

Me: Why so late?

Seeun: Oh, come on, the school hasn't started yet, and we still got 45 minutes remaining.

Me: Why so serious?

Seeun: I hate you

Me: Thank you.

Seeun: Whatever.

After that, we left.

While we were halfway through school, I suggested she play rock, paper, and scissors with me. The loser will carry the winner's bag until we reach the school.

Seeun: Come on. I know that I'm winning.

Me: Don't be overconfident.

Both of us were ready to start this game.

" ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I won against her.

Me : HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! I won. Yeah.

I celebrated for a while until a beg threw me. I felt.

Me: OUCHH!!!!!

Seeun : See u at school, Y/n. Bye bye

She ran off to school after leaving me alone with her big bag.

Yeah. See U sooN. Let's see who is faster, then.

I grabbed our bags and sprinted to chase her. I was a few ways behind her.

Seeun: Catch me if you can. Blewkkk!

 Blewkkk!