"I am sure it is beautiful." He says. As they arrive into the garden Jimin could see the flowers blooming. He gasp when he sees what flower actually blooms in the garden. "Angel wings!" He says with surprise.

Angel Wings were a kind of flower with white petals that glowed in the dark. They were rare but well known for the story it had.

"Gosh Yoonie they are beautiful! I haven't seen these flowers bloom so well. I actually wanted to see one but when I did it was through a merchant and it wasn't blooming that well so it was a little disappointing." Jimin rants as he gets down to tpuch the flower. Its petals soft. "I am glad you like it." Yoongi says with a smile.

After a while they find themselves sitting on the bench. The plate filled with sweets lies between them and Jimin eats, his heart feeling content. He was with Yoongi, surrounded by Angel Wings. This was one of the best moment.

"My mother used to tell me stories of Angel Wings." Yoongi states as he gazes at the flowers, his eyes distant. "There are so many stories regarding the flower. What story did she tell you?" Jimin asked.

"She told me that the flowers is the symbol of love." Yoongi says. Jimin stays quiet waiting for Yoongi to continue. "She told me the story of an angel who loved a mortal. Their difference weren't something no amount of potion could fix. But she loved him so much. But as always a mortal's life can end in a blink. One event. One moment. One second. It was all it took. He died when he went to fight in the war. The angel saddened by his death left everything behind her and sat lifelessly in his lonely grave for years and years... As time passed by even the angel disappeared. After she disappeared, in her place grew flowers, that shined brightly in the dark, illuminating his grave even after she ceased to exist. People believes that her wings formed the petals that glows. It is why they named the flower Angel Wings. It is believed that she turned herself into a flower so that she could stay beside him for eternity." Yoongi says, a small smile on his face at the story.

He turns to the side hearing a sniff. He almost panicked when he saw Jimin crying. Fat tears falling down. "Darling.. I- why are you crying? Did I say something wrong? I am sorry." Yoongi says as he gets down on his knees in front of Jimin.

Jimin shakes his head. "I am so sorry for crying like a baby. But the story is so sad." He says. He hiccups. And God Yoongi helplessly falls a bit more. He smiles as he wipes his tears off. "It is okay to cry butterfly." Yoongi says finding the younger endearing. He has never seen a person cry at the story. Most found the story childish and the actions of the angel as a mere lovesick action.

"The angel must have felt so lonely." Jimin says as he sniffs wiping off his tear. God Leena was going to fuss over the make up. "The mortal must have felt sad too. To see her so sad." Yoongi says, a little smile appearing at Jimin's cute little nod.

The sound of music comes from the banquet. The music is soft. As they are not exactly in the banquet the sound comes off soft and not too loud. "Well it seems everyone is already on the dance floor." Yoongi says as he gets up. He extends his hand towards Jimin with a grin.

"Won't you dance with me darling?" He asked. Jimin looks at him with a questioning gaze. "Here?" He asked. Yoongi nods. Jimin doesn't hesitate another second as he takes Yoongi's hand, letting him pull him up.

Yoongi pulls him closer as they get into their position and they start dancing. They move in harmony like the flowers that dances in harmony as the wind blows. "You look lovely darling." Yoongi says as he twirls Jimin.

The younger grins at the compliment. "I had to look lovely for my amazing alpha." He says. They continue to dance but as time passes by they are almost hugging each other. Jimin has both his arms looped around Yoongi's neck. Yoongi's arms around his waist. They are no longer dancing. Just swaying their bodies to the music as they enjoy each other's company.

"Jimin... I don't know what to do. I am so drawn to you like a moth is to the flame. It should be alarming but it is truly scary that I will willingly let myself burn in your flames because the idea of your warmth being the last thing I feel as your flames burns me away doesn't sound so bad after all." Yoongi says, his eyes swirling with emotions that Jimin can't seem to pinpoint.

His words makes Jimin feel a ball of emotions. A mix of emotion. He feels so much love at that moment that he feels so choked up and he can't get a proper word out. He looks at Yoongi in the eyes and sighs in content. He likes this. No... Not just like... He loves this. He loves the fact that Yoongi is like this only towards him. He loves that Yoongi feels so deeply about him. He loves that Yoongi is there with him. He loves that Yoongi is holding him so close, the heat from his body is warming Jimin's own body. His chest throbs as a realisation hits him so hard it makes him almost stumble.

He loves Yoongi.

It sounds ridiculous even to himself. He never thought he would fall for an alpha. Much less in such a short time. But here he was, helplessly falling for an alpha he was betrothed to and he was loving every moment of it.

He leans his head against Yoongi as he sighs. "I love you Yoongi." He says, his voice merely a whisper but the older picks up on it. Jimin almost laughs at the way Yoongi's heartbeat seem to pick up. "I love you. I never thought I would fall for an alpha but you are just not any alpha. You are Min Yoongi. And unknowingly I have given my heart to you. So Yoonie... Would you catch me if I fall?" He asked, his voice shakes not able to hold down the amount of emotions he feels.

Yoongi's arms seem to pulls closer as the older hugs him. "Always." He says.

It is just one word. One mundane word. One simple word that would mean nothing but Yoongi says it with so much determination, love and devotion and Jimin almost tear up. It is stupid. This moment is nothing sort of sad but he cant help the tears that wells up.

Hello guys 🥺 I was tearing up when I was writing this. Especially the ending part 😞 man why can't I have someone like Yoongi- the fact that in reality I can't have moments like Yoonmin.

Fuck my singleness is making me sad now 😞😞

Anygays I hope you liked this chapter! Don't forget to give it a star ⭐ if you like it~ and feedbacks are always welcomed~

See you guys in the next update 🌺