Jimin finds himself with a horse. A horse each for him and Yoongi. "We are riding? I honestly thought we would be walking." Jimin says. "We will be walking later. We are going to the town area on it and we will be leaving the horses with someone I know." Yoongi says.

Jimin hums, pleased with the plan. They both get on the horse and head towards the town, Yoongi leading him. Jimin grins enjoying the way the wind ruffles his hair. He feels so free and less confined. He can't enjoy moments like this in the capital. Such a shame to be honest.

As they reach the small town in Yoongi's land, Jimin witness more people. They pay them little to no attention as they go on with their own work. Various vendors are lined up. "Follow me." Yoongi says as they slow down.

As planned Yoongi leads him towards a small building, which has various stables outside. "Oh my Yoongi. It is nice seeing you. It has been a while." An older man greets, recognizing Yoongi easily. "Hello uncle." Yoongi greets as he gets down his horse, Jimin doing the same.

"Days have been good aye. I see a new face." The man says his eyes on Jimin. "My soon to be mate." Yoongi says with a little smile on his face. "My goodness boy. Never thought I will see the day you bring such a beautiful omega as yours." The man says, delight in his eyes.

"It is nice to meet you. I am Jimin." Jimin greets warmly. "It is nice to meet you aye please love our Yoongi a lot. Our boy is adorable on the inside." The man says patting Yoongi's shoulder. With the way they interact it is easy to tell that Yoongi was very close with the man.

"Of course. Yoongi has been a great alpha. I am lucky to have him." Jimin says. The older man gasped at his words. "My my I see. Our Yoongi is serious about this huh? I am happy to be alive to see this day." The man says laughing with content.

"Stop laughing at me when I am present at the least. Also uncle I need you to look after the horses. I will come take it later." Yoongi asked. The man nods taking the horses in an instant. "Going sight seeing I guess?" The man questioned to which Yoongi nods.

The man tells them to have a good day and takes the horses away. "Who is he?" Jimin asked curious. "He is the closest I have to an uncle. He used to be like a brother for my mother who had no one." Yoongi says. Jimin nods. "He seem very nice." He states. Yoongi hums agreeing.

"Now are you ready for a good time darling?" Yoongi asked turning towards him. "With you. Always." Jimin says as he grins like a little kid about to go on an adventure.

They walk down the town hand in hand. They approach every vendor especially the ones selling street food as they try them one by one. "This is so good. Goodness I wish the capital had foods like this." Jimin says as he tries another sweet dumpling. Yoongi smiles at him finding the younger adorable.

They try every food Jimin wants to. The whole time Yoongi's eyes are on Jimin as the younger smiles with absolute happiness and contentment. Nothing has made him as happy as he felt when watching Jimin being so free and happy.

The days passes by fast. Yoongi has taken Jimin to many places. They had even watched a small birthday celebration of a kid. Jimin hadn't been able to help himself but buy a toy and give it to the kid as a gift. They approach a small building.

"Look Yoonie! It is place where we can get our palms read." Jimin says. Yoongi has never been a believer of fortune readings or atleast he didn't care about it nor bothered with it. But Jimin looks so excited about it that he can't help but ask. "Do you want to try?"

Jimin answers with excited nods, a puppy look on his face. Yoongi gives in as they enter. They are greeted by an old omega, her hair grey and skin wrinkled. The perfect image of what Yoongi imagined when he thought of a fortune teller or so.

"Hmm a young couple... I haven't received such a young couple for a long time." The woman says looking at them with interest. "My look at that hair. Like the moon itself." She says as her eyes fall on Jimin.

She signals them to come closer and sit on the chair that was opposite to her. As there was only one chair Yoongi gives it up for Jimin who looks around as excited as always. "Young child extend your hand." The woman says and Jimin does so, extending his right hand towards the woman who grabs it with a hum.

"Such a bright spirit. Born with great fortune. Hmm what an interesting young lad. Such a blessing. You were born with such blessings. You are destined to have a great life even though there will be walls you need to break through to get to that life. It all depends on the decisions you make. My such a blessed spirit. Indeed. The moon goddess must have adored your spirit." The woman says as she slowly lets go of his hand.

Jimin smiles at her words. Whether it was true or not... It didn't matter. It felt reassuring to hear such words. Hopefully it was the truth. "What about you? Do you want me to read yours?" The woman asked, her eyes looking up at Yoongi who stands behind Jimin like a wall.

Yoongi is almost tempted to say no but Jimin look at him with hopeful eyes that says 'I am looking forward to this please.' and Yoongi finds himself extending his hand. The woman grabs it, a frown on her face.

"You are the opposite of your lover. Such darkness. Blood and death. Hmm but I see a light. But the karma you have has darkened your life. Never seen such darkness. Grab onto the little light that exist young man for it will be your only salvation. The moon goddess surely is forgiving." The woman says letting go of Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi frowns at her words, not because it affects him but because Jimin's face have turned sad. Great. Way to ruin his mate's mood. "How much will it be?" Yoongi asked, irritation spiking up. "No need to pay. It has been interesting. Quite the interesting pairing you two are." The woman says with a smile.

"Thank you. Then we will be leaving." Yoongi says curtly as he holds Jimin's hands and walk out of the small shop. The woman looks at their retreating back with a smile. "What an interesting soul they have. It must be the meeting of chaos and peace. May the moon goddness bless them." The woman says as she closes her eyes.

Jimin stares at Yoongi's back as they walk out of the shop. "Yoongi.." he calls but the older seem to not hear him. "Yoongi!" He calls again, louder. The older stops as he turns back towards Jimin.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asked. He felt bitter and sad when he heard the words from the woman about Yoongi. "Yeah... Yeah I am. I just hated the fact that you seemed so sad all of a sudden with what she said about me." Yoongi says, now feeling a little bashful.

Jimin smiles, his eyes softening. What was he going to do when the older was being so cute? "Yoongi it is okay. I will be lying if I said I wasn't a little sad but it doesn't really matter." He says. He closes their distance and pecks Yoongi's lips. "I love you." He says in a soft tone.

Yoongi's shoulders relax as he sighs. "I love you too." He says as he wraps his arms around Jimin and pulls him in a hug. And with each other both felt complete, happy and content. Yoongi wasn't so sure how he was going to stay away from Jimin now that he had gotten used to having the younger with him.

'Damn it Min Yoongi.. Damn you.' he internally curses himself

Hello again everyone! 🥺🥺 Yk yk I have been reading this one series named "Dirty Air" usually the guy I end up falling for in books are morally grey ones but 🥺🥺 this time the last book of the series was about a named Santiago Alatorre (he was supposed to be a side character but people loved him so much that he got a book of his own in the series)

Anygay! So like I read his story and I am so soft now a days and I can't get him out of the mind 😭😭 He is the only book boyfriend with the greenest flag I know sjfnsksksk also the series is about Formula 1 racers finding love 🥺🥺

Formula 1 actually exist and there is a racer I really like who reminds me of Santiago sjdnskss his name is Carlos. He is hot and cute and freaking amazing. I am sorry for ranting but I am in love 🥴

Also please do give this chapter a star if you liked it~ Feedbacks are always welcome. I will see you guys in the next update