Tae- With whom did you come here !?

Tae Mo- Emily Aunty...

He pointed at the person who was standing behind...

Emily- Actually he was insisting to come here after school so

Emily- Actually he was insisting to come here after school so...I told him to go home , you'll come back soon..but he wasn't convinced...

Taehyung smiled looking at Tae Mo who made a pout...

Tae- Thank You Emily...I know he bothers you so much...

Emily- No no Mr. Kim... It's my work as a care taker..And he's just a baby...

She put on a fake smile...

Emily in mind: Baby ? Nothing but a annoying ass..I'm just doing this work for money..as I really need it..

Tae- Did he eat !?

Emily- Of course he didn't...as he wanted to eat with you...

Tae- Let's go then...

Taehyung picked up Tae Mo and started walking while Emily was following them...

They sat in the car...The driver was driving the car while Emily was sitting beside the driver.. Taehyung and Tae Mo were sitting in the backseat...

Tae- What do you want to eat !?

Tae Mo- Ice cream...*giggling*

Tae- *chuckled* We'll surely have icecream..but before we need to eat something else...

Tae Mo- Pizzaaa!!

Tae- Pizza ? Okay then...

Emily's pov:

Doubtlessly Mr. Kim loves his son the most...His personality is indeed cold...He is always cold towards everyone except his son..and This is how I can also see this side of him...And that attracts me the most...Not everyone gets this chance..But I got...I have been working as a caretaker of Tae Mom since 10 months...For living a good life, I needed a good job..and this job was just perfect..so I started working here..it wasn't easy to get this job..Mr. Kim was so careful to hire someone...But I got it..and now it would be a lie if I say i didn't fall for him...It's not that hard to fall for such a gentleman...I know he's a married man...But does it even matter when it's him ?? I definitely love him..and I'll try to get a chance from him...