Chocolate and whipped cream ( Alcina Dimitrescu )

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

* Time skip *

I was almost done with my work for the day and I was glad for it. The amount of work for today was surprisingly much. I was dead on and all I wanted to do now was lie in my bed and wait for supper.

I was just about to go back to the kitchen to say I was done and if anyone should need my help, that they could find me in my room until I heard a loud noise that sounded like a falling vase or something that could break quickly.

I ran after the sound and, as I had thought just now, there stood Ariana, petrified, with tears in her eyes, looking at a broken vase.
" What happened? "I asked her sternly as I shook her out of her trance.
" I- I thought I could carry- carry it, but I didn't see anything and bumped into it and it broke. "

I looked at the ground and saw a pile of wax lying around.
" Help me pick it up. " I commanded her.

We began to put the laundry back into the baskets and we had just finished when we heard the so familiar heels coming over the ground.
Lady Dimitrescu appeared before us and looked at us both dangerously.
" And which of you has done this again? " she said in a voice none of us wanted to hear.

" Uh... I... "
" I was walking in the hallway and bumped into Ariana causing her to fall against the vase and it broke, ma'am. " I said looking down.
" Is that so? And what were you doing in the hallways? " she said coldly and I could feel her golden-yellow eyes burning my skin.
" I uh... I was done and wanted to see if anyone still needed help. " I said quietly.

There was silence for a moment until she began to speak again.
" Finished you say? Well then, since you enjoy helping so much, you may prepare my and my daughters' supper all by yourself. And if anything is wrong with it, you will be our spare, understood? "
" Yes- yes, ma'am. "

With that, she walked back away, but not before telling Ariana to clean up the broken vase.

" I don't know why you did this for me, but thank you," she whispered to me and I could only give her a small smile and a nod.

I was already dead tired and now I also had to make an entire supper for four bloodthirsty people?

I sighed loudly and then just walked to the kitchen where I started preparing.

At some point, one of the maids had come in with the list of what the ladies wanted and my mouth fell open. A three-course menu with all different things.

I looked at the clock and saw that I still had three hours before supper began, so I didn't waste any more time and began the impossible task I had been given.

* Time skip *

I don't know how, but I succeeded. For the three daughters, I had each made a three-course menu with the things they had requested, but for the lady of the house, it was different. She only had two courses. She was missing dessert.

This gave me a lot of stress.

Had someone forgotten to write this down? Had she not wanted dessert? Will she take me for dessert? (Maybe in a certain way, but not the way that will make me meet my end. )

Fortunately, there were a couple of maids who were willing to help me serve. And everything went well until dessert, too. We had just served Cassandra, Daniela, and Bela their dessert when Mrs. Dimitrescu called me to her.

" Yes- yes, ma'am?"
" I want some chocolate and whipped cream in my room. Bring me that in 10 minutes, understood? "
" Yes ma'am, as you wish. "

I walked to the kitchen and thought about her request. I thought it was still rather strange, but there was nothing I could do about it anyway. I was lucky, though, that one of the daughters had requested chocolate mousse, so I had both chocolate and homemade whipped cream left over.

Smexy lady's one-shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें