INTRODUCTION

𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆 :

+ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒅𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒔.
+ 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑫𝑶𝑬𝑺 𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒙𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒗𝒆.
+ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒃𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆.
+ 𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒅, 𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅.
+ 𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏.

!𝑹𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑶𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑹𝑰𝑺𝑲!

CHASE 1 : Lost.
"Mother and Father will always love you, alright?"

2009
In this life, there's so much things going on. Sometimes it doesn't go the way we wanted, sometimes it just turn upside down or the opposite of us. But you just got to accept, have faith in whatever it is they'd say.

It was a Friday serene night where everything started, accompanying by the trillions stars glazing bright with a crescent moon on the blank canvas. The sun was already hiding behind the tall high mountains, trees swaying back and forth caused by the breezy wind.

And today is Chwe Hyeonsoo's birthday.

How to pronounce? Let me explain a tiny bits. The surname 'Choi' is the most common or top family in South Korea. Thus, it could be written as 'Chey', 'Chwe' or 'Choe'. Got it? Moving on to the story- Hyeonsoo's father work as the Chief of Narcotics Criminal Investigation Police Department while her mother is a house wife.

Tonight, the Chwe decided to celebrate their daughter's born day in their cozy home. The maids were helping her mother to prepare for the celebration with the colorful decorations to make it cheerful, cakes and foods were ready on the table. They only have to wait for the father to arrive.

8 years old Hyeonsoo came running down the stairs wearing her baby blue colored dress, her hair was tied into a high ponytail with some butterflies clips. Her face showing the anticipation to open the gifts that had been displayed on the table as she greeted the maids gleefully.