Humsafar....(part 1)

Hey guys I am back with the another TS on preeran❤️

This TS is not based on kundali bhagya track it's requested by one of my reader

___________________________________________

It's raining heavily in the late of night...one boy is moving on the road being heavily drunk....his phone starts ringing and he disconnected the call...

He goes in the pub and moves towards bar counter and ordered the drink...the bartender looks at him who is already heavily drunk but still asking for drink....

Man- can't you hear....vho bottle pass karo.....(he shouts and the bartender nodded fearfuly giving him the bottle)

He opens the cap of the bottle and starts drinking....he empties it and then throws it and the bottle breaks into the pieces....he takes out the cigarette from his pocket and starts smoking it....

One girl who is dancing on the the dance floor sees him and smriks moving towards him....she stands infront him and that man looks at her.....

Girl- hey I think you are stressed....what happen....kisi ne dil Toda kya tumhara....(creases his beard moving close to him and Karan jerks her hand away) whaoo kya hua....main tho sirf tumhara stress dur kar rahi hoon.....(she holds his hand and saw the ring in his ring finger) ohhh shaddi shudha hoon....kya hua biwi chod ke chali gayi kya.....

Listening her his mind have the flashes of that dreadful night...the shouts that pain....baby cries echoes in his eyes and he closes his eyes feeling heavy....

That girl cups his face and moves close to him....she smriks looking at him who is barely can open his eyes and leans towards his lips....

She is about to kiss him when his phone again starts ringing and Karan opens his eyes with jerk....he looks at the girl and pushes her back.....

Man- how dare you....(says in drunken voice and stumbles) stay away from me....(he picks up the call seeing mom flashing on the screen) hello mom....

Sanjana- tune aaj firse pee Rakhi hain....Karan Kab tu yeh sab band karega tu....bhool maat teri ek 7 mahine ke bacchi hain....

The man reveals to karan and he seats on the chair holding his head which is throbing in pain....

Karan- mom please uske baare main muzhe koi baat nahi karni....vho mere liye koi matter nahi karti....

Sanjana(gets sad)- Karan tu kaha hain bata muzhe main Manish ko phone karke vaha bhejti hoon tuzhe lene....aur abh muzhe kuch nahi suna....

Karan- night pub main hoon....(he cuts the call before she could say anything)

Sanjana keeps the phone down and turns back to see the baby who is in cradle and keeps on crying.....she goes and picks her in her arms.....

Sanjana- taara baby chup hoon jao...papa aa rahe hain baccha....(she didn't stop crying)

She sits on the bed taking her in her lap and takes the fitter filled with milk and make her drink it....she called Manish and ask him to bring Karan.....

Sanjana- kal vho ladki aa rahi hain...accha hua ke vho ladki Maan gayi aane keliye....(she creases taara head and looks at the photo hanged on the wall) taniya dekho na tum chahti thi ke tumhari taara uske papa ke ankoh ka taara bane....par dekho na Karan tho isko pal bhar dekhta bhi nahi hain....iske mojudgi uski ankoh ko chubti hain..Kash tu yaha hoti....isko tho janam sein he maa ka pyaar nahi mila aur baap hote hue bhi usko apni beti nahi manana chahta....(tear slips from her eyes)

She looks at taara who slept and she makes her sleep on the cradle and covers her.....

Sanjana- bas kal jho ladki aa rahi hain vho is sein thik sein sambhal le....(kisses her head)