Tumahre bin (part 4)

Hey guys I am back with the another chapter of tumhare bin....🥺

So this is the last chapter of this TS so enjoy this and don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter....🥺❤️
___________________________________________

Karan is sitting on the bed looking at his phone and thinking something so deeply....tears were present in his eyes....

Pihu comes inside the room and shooks him seeing tears in his eyes.....Karan startled and looks at her who is wipping his tears with her small hands....

Pihu- aap roo kyu rahe hoon papa....apko mumma ke yaad aa rahi hain kya.....

Karan looks at her emotionally and hugs her tightly and cries....she hugs him and patted his back....

Karan- nahi baccha....muzhe mumma ke yaad nahi aa rahi....vho tho saar main dard hain na thoda tho bas isliye....lekin apko mumma ke yaad ati hain na Roj....

Pihu- Haan aati tho hain....aaj unke saath rukne ka Maan bhi tha lekin aap ke tabet thik nahi hain na so hum mumma ke saath fir kabhi rahenge...abh aap chalo so jao saar dard kar raha hain na apka....main balm layi hoon aap so jao main isko laga deti hoon fir dekhna kaise dard chu mantar hoon jayega.....

She holds his hand and makes him stand....she makes him lays on the bed and clinged on the bed beside him...she tooks little bit of balm on her hand and rubs it smoothly over his head he smiles seeing the care of his little princess.....

Pihu- papa eyes band karo na aise kaise sooge aap....(she scolded him)

Karan- nahi pehle aap muzhe huggie karke so jao fir papa ko bhi apne aap nind aa jayegi....come....(he forwarded his arms to her and she smiles)

She lays beside him and moves close to him she keeps her head on his shoulder and puts her hand on his stomach....Karan holds her protectively and patted her head lightly.....

He looks at her after sometime and sees her who is in deep sleep....he makes her sleep comfortably on the bed and stands from her side.....

He covers her properly with the quilt and kisses her head softly....

He moves towards balcony and stares at the moon with tears....he glance back at her and then at front controlling his tears to roll down from his eyes.....

Karan(mind)- I have to do it....yahi sahi hain....sabke liye.....

He takes out his phone and calls someone and tells that person something important.....he cuts the call and sits there only for sometime....

Screen sifts to preeta who is sitting near the window tears were present in her eyes she was looking at her mehandi....

Preeta- muzhe nahi chaiye kuch Karan nahi tumsein Judi koi yaad nahi tumhara naam....tumhare naam ne mere bhagya main Andhera kar diya dukh bhar diye.....tumne muzhsein mera sab kuch chin liya....nahi chaiye muzhe tum....(rubs her palm in order to wipe his name letter) ahhh....kyu nahi chale jaate tum....kyu....nahi dekhna tumhe kabhi nahi dekhna....kyuki tum muzhe sirf mere dard ke yaad dilate hoon jho main bhulna chati hoon.....

She kept her head on her knees and cries keeping her hand on her mouth....

Shrishti moves little in sleep alerting preeta....she looks up and wipes her tears and moves towards the bed to sleep.....

~~~

It's another morning in luthra house....Karan is getting ready to go somewhere....pihu comes there and pouts looking at him....

Pihu- papa aap itni subha subha kaha jaa rahe hoon....aaj tho Sunday hain na papa.....(Karan looks at her and she comes to him angrily)

Karan- baccha bas papa abhi aa jayenge ek chotu sa kaam hain fir papa aa jayenge...