Always love you...❤️ (part 3)

Hey guyss I am back with the another chapter of my TS....😁

So don't forget to do vote and give your lovely reviews to the chapter so this is a last chapter of this TS so shower your all love to it....❤️
___________________________________________

Karan and preeta comes inside the room and Karan makes her sits on the bed and he moves towards cupboard takes out first aid box and then moves towards her.....

He looks at her who is hissing in pain slightly as the bullet slightly makes wound on her arms which is bleeding....

He hesitate to do her bandage as she has wound on her her arm and she is wearing full sleeves dress....so he is thinking way to do her bandage.....

Karan- preeta vho tumhari bandage karni thi tho....(he sits infront of her and she looks at him) tho...I mean tumne full sleeves ke dress pehni hain....agar tum comfortable nahi hoon tho main kisi ko bula sakta hoon....

Preeta- tumhare saath comfortable nahi houngi tho kiske saath houngi....I am fine tum kardo bandage....(she smiles)

Karan- are you sure....(she blinks her eyes assuring him and he nodded with smile)

He slowly moves towards her and takes her duppta and keeps it aside....he slightly pulls the sleeve of her left arm down as the wound was there....

Preeta closes her eyes as his fingers brushes on her bare shoulder....he looks at her and takes out the cream to apply on her wound....

He apply it and she hissed holding his hand tightly....Karan blows on her wound softly soothing her wound she smiles softly and opens her eyes to see him who is doing her bandage carefully....she smiles seeing his care she is surely lucky to have him she thought....

Karan bandages her wound and backs of pulling the sleeves of her dress up carefully so that it didn't pain her while doing that....

Karan- hoon gaya....main aata hoon tumhare liye kuch khaane keliye lekar....(he is about to go when she stops him holding his hand)

Preeta- I am sorry....(he didn't turn) dekho abh tum muzhsein baat karlo Varna muzhe fir rona aa jayega....(she says with moist eyes)

Karan- tum humesha tho aise he karti hoon....kyu ayi bich main...agar tumhe kuch hoon jata tho socha hain mera kya hota....nahi lekin tum tho kuch sochti he nahi....aa gayi madam Dodi Dodi muzhe bachane....you even have idea agar vho goli kahi aur....(he stopped) leave it muzhe is baare main baat he nahi karni....(tears slips from her eyes)

Preeta- tho kya vho jab muzhe goli Marti tho kya tum muzhe bachane nahi aate bolo....aatein na muzhe bachane....(he nodded with tears) tho maine bhi tho vahi Kiya....kyuki agar tum muzhe kisi bhi takleef main nahi dekh sakte tho kya main dekh sakti hoon....tumhari har ek takleef muzhe bhi mehsus hoti hain jho muzhe pal pal ek aisa dard deti hain ke muzhe lagta hain ke is dard sein accha marna bhala....muzhe nahi pata lekin jab bhi kabhi tumpar musibat ayegi tho yeh preeta luthra uske samne aa jayegi lekin tumhe kuch nahi hone degi....kyuki agar tumhe kuch hoon gaya na Karan tho main vaise he nahi jee paungi....(she cries and he looks at her emotionally)

He pulls her towards him and hugs her....she hugs him back feeling all loved and safe in his embarce....he kisses her head softly....

Karan- tho kya main reh sakta hoon tumhare bina....kabhi nahi...yeh Karan luthra ne tho sikha he nahi hain uski bajarbatti ke bina jeena....muzhe tum chaiye hoon har pal har Roj....and I promise ke abh humari life main koi aisi problem nahi ayegi jho hume ek dusre sein dur karde....koi bhi hume alag nahi kar payega....koi nahi.....

Preeta- you better keep that promise....kyuki muzhe nahi rehna abh tumsein dur....abh tumne muzhe khudki aadat laga di hain....aisi ke abh sirf yaha tumhare pass rehne ka dil karta hain.....(he smiles tightening his grip on her)